Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Observing classmates

   Believe it or not, I thankfully didn't have a mental breakdown and died during the 1st week of classes. I survive and was still a human who was up for grabs for any monstrous creatures that exist in this school. And hopefully, I would be still alive for the rest of my high school life.

In Class 1-S, in our class, students are starting to form their groups and get labeled or known by each student. We also have already elected our Class President. Sophia Green was our class president. And I think that our class has made the wise decision on selecting her as our Class President.

From my 1st week observation and knowledge of the game, She was the Miss Studious Type. She was doing well. She has 100% class participation. A genius, knowledgeable, and adept in learning. She was cordial, polite and has respect towards her classmates. Likes studying, learning, and reading books. She was also a frequent visitor in the library.

She takes the position of Class President seriously. Sophia Green is a responsible person. And for me, she was one of the best waifu in the game. But in this reality, I have no plan of thinking about a relationship with her. She wasn't a monster or a human. But her true identity is a deity. She was a Goddess of the Greek Pantheon.

Greek mythology is known for the Gods and Goddesses interfering with the life of mortals. They were very infamous for the bastardy and tragedies. It could be said that it was one of the most difficult love routes in the game. Since this is a reality, I could only imagine the tragedy that would befall me if I pursue Sophia.

The chance of us being together is negative infinity (- ∞). I could live with that, as long as I don't die, it's fine. I needed to be satisfied in just looking and appreciating her.

The least the trouble, the more chance that I would survive. I already have enough on my plate and have a lot of troublesome classmates.

Lucien Morningstar is number one on the list of the most troublesome. A pureblood demon and a very influential figure in the underworld. He was loud and obnoxious. Prideful and Arrogant. Boastful and a Chuunibyou. Aside from being very Handsome as sin, Rich and Powerful– there wasn't any positive thing about that guy.

Avoid talking to him as possible.

The 2nd most troublesome person in our class is Alucard Von Stalker. He was an idiot for coming up with that pseudonym. Seriously, it was easy to guess the true identity of that Vampire. Anyway, just like the 1st troublesome person, Alucard was prideful. He views himself as above everyone. And he was a narcissist with a self-inflated ego. According to the game, his hobby is sunbathing. In other words, he was also a masochist. Like the 1st one, the positive thing about this guy was that he was handsome. Has a lot of subordinates and is the strongest one of his race.

Just like the first one, I would avoid him as possible. Also, I wouldn't forget to keep silver things, crosses, and garlic in my pockets. I also need to frequently perfume myself if I would approach this guy. If possible, I would like to have a garlic perfume. I don't care if my classmates would think of me as a weirdo, stare at me in disgust, or anything. As long as he doesn't find out that I am a weak and defenseless human I am fine.

3rd on my list is another guy. Wolfgang Peter. And obvious on this guy's Pseudonym. He was a werewolf. Like the 1st one, he was loud and obnoxious. He was also a bit of an idiot. A muscle for brain guy. He and Alucard don't get along. Some chairs and tables in the Classroom are destroyed because of them. The two aren't rivals. But they are each other's nemesis. If they are in proximity to each other, it was certain that it would instantly result in a fight. They have a very long history of mutual hatred for each other. Just like Alucard, he was the leader of the Werewolves. He has many subordinates. He and Alucard have conflicting personalities.

4th of the most troublesome was Bart Blues. I wouldn't summarize much anymore. He was a human. And a very infamous man in a French folktale.

5th troublesome is another guy again. Nouman Gherib. One reason that was obvious on why should I avoid him was that he was a ghoul. Creatures who eat human flesh.

The same reason could be also said to the 6th guy whose name was Z. A dangerous being but wasn't a ghoul. Instead, he was a Zombie.

As for the 7th guy, he was a human. But he was also dangerous like the other two. His true identity was of a serial killer. And he was also a person who ate human flesh. In other words, Cannibalism.

I must be pretty resilient that I didn't have a breakdown during the 1st week within the vicinity of those guys. I can already experience that my mind is being tested every time that I go to class. I have taken an effort in minimizing all of my interactions with all of my classmates as possible.

I think I was maybe the resident stereotypical loner of the class. But I was fine with that. I am okay as long as those guys don't approach me. I admit that I was a coward. And I am also fine with that. On the time that classes ended and spent my time in the dorm, I also started taking precautions towards all of my classmates. Also including everyone in this school. I know that it was extreme. But in this Academy, it was alright to take my paranoia and cautiousness to the extreme level. After all, I am just a weak human. Even if this world has magic, I was blessed with no offensive or defensive skill.

My reality sucks.

I wonder what class did those 2 protagonists decided to take? I have visited them 2 times within this 1st week of school days. I hope that I have influenced them enough both of them to Press F.

Later, I got to know that my wish was impossible. Mary Sue and Gary Stu didn't choose F. My subtle emphasizing F wasn't enough for the two.