Chapter 10

Profile # 1

Pseudonym: Emil Marlins
True Name: Merlin Emrys
Gender: Male
Race: Mix Blood (Cambion-Incubus)
Age: 1000+
Alignment: Neutral Good
Affiliation: Camelot
Region: Britain
Faction: Fiction (Legend)
Section: Class 1-S
Class: Mage (Wizard)
Magic:
• Basic Elemental Type Magic
• Dark Magic
• Demon Magic
Special Ability:
• Hero Maker

Likes:
• Arthur
• Some of the Knights of Round Table
Dislikes:
• People who harm Arthur
• People that stick themselves into Arthur
• Traitors

Description:

→The wizard of the Arthurian Legend.

__________________________
Chapter 10: Reconciliation

I don't know if I should still proceed with my plan or not. My intention of not to mess with the plot as possible. There are already two protagonists. The dating sim in my past life isn't 100% accurate. The 2 protagonists have chosen different and difficult routes. How would it work? Would the two blend and create something? Would things in the game apply in the real world?

Well, the answer should be obvious. This is the real world. Things would be different from the game. This isn't a game anymore. This is now my reality. I can feel everything with my senses. I am living here right now and have experienced a lot of things in this world. My parents and older brother are real. They are alive. Their love and care for me are warm and genuine. I have my memories of this world. My experience from my infanthood and till now. All of the happiness and pain that I experienced, all are something that I went through.

Yet, despite that. I couldn't help but treat this world as a game. The world is a dating sim. Gary Stu and Mary Sue is the protagonist. Merlin and Arthur- is capture target or a rival depending on the route.

I shouldn't be doing this. Calling them by roles and designation in the game inside my mind. I know that there would be consequences if I treated this world as a game. But I needed it. I was desperate enough to see everything like some story from the moment that I realize that this world is a game from my previous life. My mind wouldn't be able to carry the weight and burden of the knowledge of this world if I acknowledge this as reality.

I was a cowardly person. I am weak. If I don't treat the current transpiring events as a game, I would have a collapse. My sanity wouldn't be able to bear it. It wasn't instant that I could just accept that I am in the world of a dating sim. I just need this barrier. This protection for my mind temporarily. Please, let me keep it. Just for the meantime... until I would be able to face this reality of a game.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Voothcraft-san? "

I blinked my eyes blearily. My body was exhausted and I could feel a yawn escaping my lips.

What happened?

Where I am?

Various questions occupied my mind. It took me for a moment to register the voice before I saw the Male Protagonist who was also known as Gary Stu staring at me? (With his hair covering his eyes, I didn't know whether or not he was staring at me. Any emotions that I could see on his face were impossible because of it. )

" What time is it? "

I asked as I remove my hand and head from the desktop. I notice that other than using the desktop as something to lean on while I am sleeping, there was also a thin black notebook placed on my desktop. I was thankful that nobody seems to decide t too take it while I am sleeping.