Chapter 15

Class 1-S Unofficial Social Group- by Thazael Voothcraft

Stuck up and Troublesome Group

Lucien Morningstar
Alucard Von Stalker
Peter Wolfgang

Wise Sages Group

Emil Marlins
Ambroise Ozpin
Cara D'Aulnoy

Gourmet Sapiens Group

Gherib Nouman
Z
Theodore Harris

D'Art Group

Charm Garnet
Sophia Green
Celia Lidell

Cryptic Group

Shinya Endo
Hana
Amun Ramses

Tea Duo

Shang Rong
Henry Hide

Darkest Pit Group

Bart Blues
Kain Glandel
Aibell Wilde

Socially Awkward

Nigeia Atlan

-----------------

Chapter 15: Literature Club

After the last subject ended, Gary and I immediately went to the building where the literature club is located. Tomorrow, I would put my plans on looking for candidates to teach me how to use weapons. But for now, Gary and I would go to the Literature Club to put forward our application and listen to the briefing of the president of the club.

Later, Gary and I finally arrive at the designated room for the club. The door to the room is opened, and we can also see the 2nd year senior who shouted with all her might to recruit new members to her club.

To my surprise, there are newly recruited members other than us. I saw how sparsely occupied was the literature club during the recruitment and the cooking club was many students are clamoring to join.

Unfamiliar faces and one familiar one. Clea Philo who we met during the entrance ceremony and one of the volunteers was here. Other than that, she was the class representative of Class 1C.

I'm glad that someone like her is the class representative of her class and not irresponsible. Just think of it, if someone like Jester was the one who was the class representative of Class 1C, the classroom would already have turned into a complete chaotic mess every day.

Looking at the class representatives of the 1st year classes, I'm glad that each of the students has been chosen wisely. (Maybe most of them just doesn't want to carry the burden of managing your chaotic classmates) The 7 class representatives are responsible and an example of good behavior. But despite that, they aren't a wimp and could go toe and toe with someone in case they have challenged his/her authority.

" Ah, another recruit, I'm glad that Ria-chan managed to recruit many students today. "

" Thank you for the compliment, Club President. "

So 'Ria-chan' wasn't the club president? I thought she was, it seems that I couldn't remember all of the things that I know from the game which makes me bothered and worried at the same time. But looking at the club president, I can understand why he isn't the one who did the recruitment.

How could he do it, when he couldn't walk and remain sitting in a wheelchair?

" Now, it seems that every recruit is here. You two who were at the door, you can seat just like the other new students. "

Gary and I nodded our heads, we went and join the other students in sitting. Coincidentally, there were a lot of vacant chairs around Clea Philo. And as expected of being a complete fucking stud, the male protagonist Gary Stu went to the seat beside her.

I on the other hand went on the last row where I am just the only one sitting on them. There were four chairs of vacancy distance between me and them.

Gary Stu greeted Clea Philo briefly and she greeted back. After that, he probably notices my disappearance and looks around and he notices me sitting in the last row. Instantly, even though I know that I can't see his eyes, and fully read his facial expression, I can understand what he was silently mouthing to me.

'What are you doing idiot?!'

Probably, something along those lines. Even though I am not truly an expert at lip-reading, maybe I am right with what I have as a guest?

To not bother the club president, I mouthed back at the protagonist saying.

' I am fine being here. Go and start your memories of romance! And if you want to start the Harem Route, Go and fulfill your dreams of being the ultimate harem king starting with Clea Philo! '

Maybe, there was a great misunderstanding with Gary Stu's comprehension skills, he decided to stand and leave Clea Philo leaving her alone again and now he decided to sit beside me.

Clea Philo was looking at me like I am scum. Gary Stu may have poor lip-reading skills, but Clea Philo has probably understood what I said since she was now giving me the coldest look that she can muster while her eyes are saying 'You're dead.'

" Voothcraft-san it is rude just leaving me alone there. But I should have expected for you to seat in the last row since there wasn't any student who is sitting here, other than you. And now, also me. "

He sounded amused when he said that to me quietly.

Later, the orientation of the literature club has started. The literature club president has introduced himself as 'Phil' and that he was currently a 3rd-year student. The 2nd year girl who recruited us was the Vice President she introduced herself as 'Aria Neptuna. With her name, she reminded me of her identity.

And I know that she has some daddy issues with not her biological dad but their creator who was currently the class representative of 1F, Chris Hans.

But even as the class president has introduced his current identity, I can't grasp his identity. It was probably the fault of my faulty memory or it was probably the second reason.

The second reason why I can't grasp his identity was due to his belonging to History Faction. During my past life, I am bad at memorizing the identity of the historical names of certain people. Especially the Romans, Greeks, and Egyptian ones. Having trouble with pronunciation and it was like having a tongue twister.

Sigh, even though I can't memorize their names, I should have still remembered their backgrounds. Now, I am regretting not bothering to remember them just because I can't memorize and pronounce their name appropriately.

While lamenting my regrets, Phil, the club president stated the activities that we will do in the literature club. At first, it was the normal literary club activities like poetry and short story writing. But when we reach the end of our discussion, he declared that he wanted to continue the mega project of the literature club that was paused during the 2nd semester of the last year.

" During that time, the previous Vice President was missing so our most of the members of the literature club. So I have no choice but to postpone the project. Only I and Ria-chan remained at the literature club but now I'm glad that we got new members again. I hope that you all wouldn't be discouraged by the fact that I have just revealed it. "

Phil said with a smile on his face, looking at his face and the fact that he revealed about the missing students, I could feel a chill on my spine. Now, I am wondering if it was a good idea to join the literary club at all. If I don't join the club, I would be troubled by the slackers in our class.

But thinking about the other clubs and cooking club, the literature club is heaven compared to some of the other clubs. Here, I don't have to worry about being eaten, unlike the cooking club. Even though you are a monster, sooner or later the Club President of that club will marinate you and turn you into her main dish for herself or maybe an offering to revive her husband.

Nope, Collecting books to built the Modern Alexandria was a thousand times better than ending as a food.