Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Brother

    In a luxurious-looking room, a young-looking man with long blond hair was currently reclining in a chair while he was deep in thought. In his hands was a certain file of a 1st-year student. In the file, there was a picture of a messy black-haired young man with a calm yet gloomy countenance wearing the daydream's academy standard uniform without any modifications.

" Thazael Voothcraft... "

The student's file indeed belonged to Thazael Vootcraft of Class 1-S. Since the start of the classes weeks ago, after he finishes sorting out his other businesses, he would spend his time staring at the student profiles of what he deemed as dangerous and troublesome students.

Among those profiles, Thazael Voothcraft was among whom he classified to be very cautious and needed to pay attention every day.

At a normal glance, he appeared to be just an ordinary human student who wasn't classified to be in this school of monsters and special humans.

Thazael Voothcraft was just an ordinary human who was proficient with their family's illusion magic. A normal human who has very rich parents and supports the daydream academy.

But he wouldn't be fooled. Since he was the little brother of that man, then he was the same as him.

3 years ago... The Head of the Moral Committee Yarn Patelle Voothcraft was someone who didn't anyone bothers to offend.

His fake name was enough to bring terror to those who have been punished for their transgressions and breaking the rules of the Academy.

At that time, he was just a 1st-year student representative and a member of the student council. Apollo wasn't still the student council president.

He has a lot of respect for the mysterious yet terrifying senior Yarn Patelle Voothcraft. But at the same time, he was cautious towards him.

While Apollo was staring intensely, the door to the student council committee room opened. A girl entered the room and scoffed at Apollo.

" What would it take for you to stop staring at the student files every day? "

The girl has a purple colored long hair and icy colored eyes. Apollo glanced at her, when she noticed the stare, she glared at him.

" Pervert. "

Apollo merely smiled.

" I am just someone who appreciates arts. "

And beautiful bodies.  Apollo thought inside his mind and didn't dare to speak it out loud. He then decided why she come back.

" Morgana-san what did you come here for? I thought that you didn't want to spend the time here with me.. "

" I didn't come here voluntarily. "

She answered and then took out a paper from her chest pocket.

" Your correspondence wanted me to send this letter for you warning that you shouldn't involve yourself in things that were dangerous and deadly.... "

She frowned then said coldly to Apollo.

" You shouldn't casually reveal my true name Apollo-sama. I know that for divine beings like you revealing your true names wouldn't result in you being in danger, but it was different for beings like me. "

After a while, Morgana sighed when Apollo didn't appear to be bothered. She decided to left and take care of her own business. She was aware that Arthur was already awake and he was here together with the bothersome Merlin and the other knights of the round table.

A malicious smile was revealed on her face when she left the student council.

------------------------

      My plan for training to use a bow and sword was a failure. I couldn't find the candidates that I have in mind and they remain elusive or dismissed my request to learn under them. Most of the circumstances were the latter. There was a special situation in which one of the archery teacher candidates offered that he would teach me in exchange for stealing underwear from certain students under the list that he have given to me.

I instantly refused the offer and left the bastard cupid.

Now, there were only some candidates who could teach me.

"  Delicious!! Ahh~ "

The sound of a pleasured foodgasm suddenly brought me out of my thoughts. I was left dumbfounded and at the same time embarrassed as I watch the scene that lays before me.

" Mnnnn~ "

Mary Sue was moaning while eating the food like it was the best thing in her life. Currently, I am in the cafeteria eating together with Gary Stu, Mary Sue, Cleo, and Jester-san.

At first, it was me and Gary Stu I who would eat together when I was in the mood to go to the cafeteria and buy delicious foods that were suitable for human appetite. Sometimes, there was Mary Sue would join us. But today just happened that we have an activity in Literature Club. Gary Stu decided to invite Cleo to eat with us before going to the Literature Club. Then we encountered Mary Sue today and asked Gary Stu if it was okay if she bring Jester with her.

And now, this inappropriately not-so-innocent scene lay before us.

Since there are so many people, I decided to pay for the most delicious and appropriate human that was available in the cafeteria. I didn't expect that the heroine of this world would let out an inappropriate reaction just because of food.

" Thank you Voothcraft-san for the treat! "

Mary Sue said as she licked off the sauce on her fingers. I don't know if all of us that were sitting with her can't endure the embarrassment anymore so Gary Stu decided to flick her forehead.

" Aww! What was that for?! "

Mary Sue glared at Gary Stu. Jester stared at the empty plate and Mary Sue. And I don't know what was going on with his mind. I have no desire to learn what was going on within his mind.

" Mind your manners when eating. "

Mary Sue pouted but then she glance at our food. Cleo and Gary Stu decided to eat their food and I decided to do the same as them. We don't want a repeat experience of food porn. Cleo glared at Jester who was hesitating on whether he should give his food to Mary Sue.

Later after eating at the cafeteria, I bid my farewell to both Mary Sue and Jester. Together with Cleo and Gary Stu, we headed to the literature club.

While contemplating the realization that maybe, I have double third-wheeled in an unofficial double date, the uncomfortable atmosphere that I felt during the past days didn't alleviate.

I don't know why, but I always felt that there was someone staring at me.