Chapter 11

Chapter 11: The talk between the 2 protagonist

      It suddenly happened one day. They found themselves in a very strange and frightening situation. Waking up with most of their memories missing was an unpleasant experience.

He was confused and scared when he woke. The same could be said to her. The strangely familiar person was in the same situation as him. They found themselves waking up in an academy.

An academy that consists of strange and quirky people. Later as they progressed through the first week, they got to know that some of those people in the academy weren't human at all.

Even his and her memories were missing, it felt unnatural to them. There was a feeling that that kind of being didn't exist in their world at all. From the moment they wake up, this world felt surreal to them. It feels strange and unfamiliar.

Fear is a constant in their minds, but they keep it within themselves. For some reason, the other person with him was still willing to believe that just because they are monsters, not all of them are evil and dangerous.

Mary Sue, who has a kind of optimistic way of looking at things and being hopeful has said to him once before they started choosing their sections of classes.

" I am certain that monsters and fantastical creatures don't exist in the world that I used to live in before... Everything is normal and there is no talk about these abilities, magic, and prophecy. But despite the bias and ideas that I have when it comes to monsters that I know only came from books, maybe not all of them are bad. Did they help us, aren't they? "

" Just because they helped us that doesn't mean they have a good intention. Did you hear the rumors about the prophecy while we are still spending our time in this academy's clinic? "

" ... Yes. "

" They have ulterior motives. They are treating us nicely because those people believe that we are these so-called 'chosen ones. "

" Still, Gary... The nurse has treated us nicely, doesn't she? And those few volunteers have treated us kindly. "

" Maybe you are right and I am wrong. But we wouldn't know until the truth is revealed. "

" Anyway, I am going to Class C! What section would you choose? Attending classes... Does it also give you a feeling of familiarity? "

" Maybe we are a student before we lose our memories that's why it was familiar to us. "

" Are you also going to Class 1-C like me? "

Gary Stu shook his head and replied.

" I am planning to go in Class S. "

" Eh?! Didn't you hear the rumors that being in class S is deemed troublesome? "

" I know. There are many dangerous people in that class. But I think that other than being deemed troublesome, students in Class S are deemed as unofficially the best. I don't know why but even without my memories of hearing about magic and skills makes my heart pound in excitement for some reason? Do you also feel what I feel? "

"Nope. Not at all~ "

Gary Stu stared blankly at Mary Sue as she destroyed the atmosphere. She giggled as she stared at him. Even with his hair covering him, she can guess that he was probably a dumbfounded expression on his face.

" You're a man, I am a woman. How do you know what I feel every month? "

Gary Stu was having an urge to whack her head as he stared at her expression that was full of mirth. When it comes to strangers she appears to be meek and has a weak appearance on her. But when it comes with him, whom probably she was familiar with before, she would be lively and cheerful. Even going so far as to mess with him with her terrible jokes.