Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Derailed Plot and Change of Plans

     When I learned that I was reincarnated in the world of Dating Sim games in my past life, I decided to myself that I wouldn't get involved in the plot and troubles that would happen to the future.

I would distance myself from the protagonist and their trouble magnet aura. But then I learned that my memories of my past life aren't absolute.

You couldn't compare the real-life and a game after all...

I felt troubled. This was a disaster. A headache and one big troublesome problem.

Why are there 2 protagonists? This is messed up. What course of direction of this world would follow with the arrival of 2 protagonists?

" Everyone! "

While I was having troubling thoughts, I heard the Dean of the Academy Solomon calling everyone's attention.

" Please stop laughing... It was unfortunate that one of the students has fallen into a predicament. So are there some people who wanted to help her into the clinic? It would be better if some students would carry our two unconscious late new students as well. "

After falling into the sky. The protagonist would be found unconscious and brought into the clinic along with the unfortunate victim of his/her fall.

There would be students who would volunteer to help the unfortunate victim and the unconscious protagonist to the clinic.

If it was the female protagonist, the volunteers would be male students. If it was a male protagonist, the volunteers would be female students.

" If it is alright, I would like to help Mister Solomon! "

The 1st volunteer. A female student.

" I would like to help too. "

Arcturus said beside me. Emil sighed. It looks like he wasn't pleased with his friend's decision.

The 2nd Volunteer is Arcturus. A male capture target.

Now, this is complicated. Everything is mixed up and combined.

" Sounds fun! I would like to join~ Is it alright Dean Solomon? "

I feel a chill on my spine as I heard the 3rd Volunteer. It was a male. He wasn't originally one of the volunteers in the Female Protagonist route.

" Hmmm... This is an unusual turn of events. As a person of my stature, It would be my responsibility to pass my judgments upon them. "

A 4th volunteer.  When there wasn't supposed to be one.

In the Original. There were only supposed to be 3 people.

Sighing, at the mess up of the plot that was laid out before me. I don't want the story to become more messier and complicated like a maze. But what's more important was that the plot of the story does to turns into something dangerous.

And if you put it into terms of dating simulation games, I don't want the story to end up having a bad ending.

" ..I also want to volunteer. "

I said in my most perfect and calm voice that they wouldn't be able to tell my nervousness and the complicated thoughts that running inside my mind.

" You too, Voothcraft-san? "

Arcturus said at me sounding surprised. Then he smiled.

" I guess, I am right that you are a kind person. "

I don't know how did he conclude. But I am not the type of person that he was thinking about. I am just doing this not out of the kindness of my heart, but for something that would benefit me.

As everyone turned to look into volunteers, that means including me and Arcturus, I can't help but thought that there must be something in their appraising gazes. It was like that I am looking at the eyes of many predators.

It was a morbid thought. A scary and pessimistic thought.

" Is there anyone else that wants to Volunteer? "

Solomon asked again. I couldn't help but feel that there would be probably too many volunteers if he keep asking further.

" Since this two is going, I am also going with them. "

Another voice beside me. This time, Emil is the one who volunteered.

" I feel left out if I would be the one who would only remain here Arcturus. I can't just leave you alone and Voothcraft-san in this mess together. "

" I'm glad that you would come with us, Emil. "

Arcturus said. He then urged us to go and help the unfortunate female student that the 2 protagonists did fall on. We did follow him. When we arrive the 1st volunteer has handed the unfortunate female student a handkerchief to wipe the bird poop in her head. The 3rd and 4th Volunteer was already there. Along with another 2 new volunteers.

" So who would carry this two? I just came seems these two look like a good source of fun, but I don't want to get tired and carry them. "

The 3rd Volunteer said. His words make the 4th Volunteer frown at him.

" Hmmph. So you're a waste of space? Did you just come here to become a burden? "

The 4th Volunteer glared at him. The 3rd has managed to make her pissed with his attitude.

" I would carry the unconscious female with my friend. Is it alright? "

One of the new volunteers interrupted the 3rd and 4th whose conversation would look like to turn into a massive agreement.

" It would be better if we should go all to the Clinic now so that the Entrance Ceremony could proceed. "

The 1st volunteer spoke. While that was happening Arcturus then proceed to pick up the out-of-the-world male protagonist. Just how much strong is Arcturus to carry the unconscious male protagonist so effortlessly? He didn't look like he had even broken a sweat.

But considering what world did I found myself to be reincarnated in, I can say with 100% certainty that this isn't the most absurd situation that I would probably encounter.

There are a lot of strong and dangerous people in this world. I don't feel safe attending this Academy when that thought runs inside my mind.

After a few moments, everyone who volunteered then went to the Clinic along with the unfortunate female student and the 2 unconscious protagonists.

While we are going there, we have gotten to know each other's names. All of each other's fake names.

The Unfortunate female student's name is Dawn Evans. A  1st-year student in Section E. The 1st Volunteer's name is Whitney Frost. Also a 1st year and in Section F. 3rd Volunteer's name is Jester. No last name he said. A 1st year just like us in Section B. The 4th Student's name is Clea Philo. A beginner student, just like all of us. And belongs to Section C. The 5th and 6th are both students from Section D.

It looks like that there was a student for every section of the Class. What a weird symbolism that there would be a representative for every route that the protagonist would choose for this world.