Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Bond and Monsters

    After the events that happened on the rooftop, the trio, Gary Stu, and the other knights went to the Principal's office because of what happened.

Now, Solomon declared his conclusion to them.

" Hmm... I never thought that it was true... But since this happened, congratulations! It appears that you 3 are bound to Gary Stu here! "

" Wh-What?! "

Morgana felt like the world was ending for her. The same could also be said for Merlin who was frozen over the declaration. Arthur was frowning and staring at Gary Stu who was staring at the empty cup of tea with his hair covering his eyes as usual.

" All of your lives are bound to him. If he died, you all 3 will also die. Other than that, the 3 of you can't attack each other as it would amount to inflicting the same amount of pain to Gary Stu and yourselves. "

Hearing Solomon's declaration Morgana and Merlin glared at each other and at Solomon who looks too cheerful with the thing that happened to them.

" Umm. Mister Solomon, do you know how to remove it? "

Arthur asked then Solomon shook his head.

" As long as I know, in the tablet left by the God who abandoned us, there is no information regarding it. Other than the special abilities that God wrote about the Chosen Ones. "

Morgana then asked.

" Why did this kind of information not known by everyone? "

At the Question, Solomon smiled grimly.

" What do you think? "

Morgana didn't answer. But she was already thinking of different speculations inside her mind.

" The prophecy left by the God was merely thought of as a mere fairytale... It wasn't given an important because it was just mere hearsay that tells the end of the world and the chosen ones saving this world from destruction. A telltale they say, many people don't take it seriously. "

Solomon stared at them with his piercing green eyes as if he was looking at their souls. ..Maybe, he is.

" Demons would even dare to ask, how could the chosen ones help their chosen person rule this world? They mocked the God who abandoned us. Meanwhile, the Angels decided to keep most of the contents of the prophecy a secret. “ There are so many selfish people in this world,” they say. They don't want the knowledge to fall into the wrong hands while hypocrisy runs through their being. So, you should know the answer now, Lady Morgana? "

Staring at the Principal, Morgana retorted.

" You don't need to repeat it to me. I learned that those Angels are a bunch of hypocrites while the demons are bastards. And the angels kept the information as scarce about it as possible because they are concerned about 'selfish people'. When they are just also selfish like the other beings out there."

Solomon chuckled at her words. After a few moments, he smiled at the students in his office.

" But that isn't the only reason you requested to meet me.. "

Solomon muttered. And this time, Arthur is the one who decided to speak.

" Mister Solomon do you have any ideas where Thazael-san and...Medraut? "

" Hmmm... Speaking of missing students... I can give you some clues. Earlier, Some of the students from classes 1-F went to talk to me about their missing class representatives. As well as the literature club president was looking for Miss Aria Neptuna. "