Chapter 26

(Ignore my rant and just head instantly to the chapter )

AN: Ughh. OJT sucks and the exam sucks. thankfully I finished my OJT for this semester and need to pass my requirements. I just need to do 2 more on my next semester. As for exams, I am tired of reviewing my notes and modules.

_:(´ཀ'」 ∠):_  A few more days and I am free to this hell and would be able to continue playing FGO and Proseka instead of just logging in.

For fgo my current SSR... I currently have 18. Including my recently acquired SSR Ashiya Douman. Oh, I already have Castoria but wouldn't put her in support since most of my friends already put her in their support roster.

Nowadays, it was very rare to find Zhuge Liang and Merlin in my support list (╥Д╥ )

This may be an unbased and unpog opinion, but I think that I wouldn't roll for old man Muramasa for his banner in the new year. I'm still a F2P player that hasn't even spent his money on paid GSSRs.

I would just endure on keep using the discount AOE np art as sword servant at home (freaking Jason). 💪(°∀°💪)

As for the Project Sekai. I'm still a F2P player and I decided that I would just pull in the Wonderlands×Showtime banner if I manage to earn enough crystals and even activate the pity. (I am showing my biased and playing favorites here. I must get all of the Emu at all costs even though it was impossible since I'm just a F2P player. Emu is too cute — Definitely no horny grip and lewd thoughts to her. She was too pure for that. Best baby girl in my opinion.

 Best baby girl in my opinion

Chapter 26: Waking up

             When I regained consciousness again, the first thing that came to my sight was the white ceiling. Then it registered to me that I am lying in a soft and comfortable bed. Judging by my current position and the angle of the bed, it wasn't an ordinary bed but a hospital bed.

It was certain that I am in the Academy's clinic. Even if a student's condition is life-threatening. The students of the daydream academy are always sent to the clinic instead of being let out of the Island.

The only time that students are allowed to be out of daydream academy is during school breaks and school trips. And before all of the students would become officially enrolled in the Academy, there was a contract or waiver that any life-dangering events outside of the school's classes or the professors of the academy's activities are not within the Daydream academy's responsibility.

If you lose your life outside of the subject classes or out of the academy professors' sights, the school wasn't held accountable for any deaths according to the agreement. So it was one of the many reasons why I wanted to get out of this Academy as of now– I haven't progressed or succeeded at all.

After sighing, I then registered the sound of a page of a book being flipped. When that sound registered, I could feel my heart hammering in my chest.

Could it be her?

There was hope in my mind.

While trying to rose from the hospital bed, it seems she notice that I was already awake and regained consciousness.

" Voothcraft-san!? "

But hearing that voice destroyed my hopes. I decided to don't put effort into getting up anymore and just lay on the bed with my currently weak body.

" You don't need to force yourself to get up. Your body is currently weak according to Doctor Vesalius. Here, let me just adjust the hospital bed. "

What came to my sight wasn't Sophia, but the Heroine Mary Sue.

" Do you want to drink water perhaps? "

I decided to curve down my disappointment. Seeing her concerned expression, I feel like a dick and a bastard for being disappointed with her presence.

Nodding my head a little bit, Mary Sue smiled faintly before going to the side and picking up a pitcher, and filling up a glass with water.

" Here, let me just assist you to drink water. Remember that you need to small little sips and not take gulps. "

It was embarrassing when she assisted me to take a sip of water. But I have no choice since my body is too weak. And I didn't choke on the water even taking a sip since the hospital bed is adjusted to almost a sitting position.

After successfully taking water, I tested out my vocal cords. It sounds a little bit raspy but overall it looks okay in my opinion.

" ..Days? "

" Days? "

Mary Sue look at me in confusion for a little bit before she realize what I am asking. But then her reply wasn't I wanted to know.

" You have been unconscious and in the Care of Doctor Vesalius for one week. Even after the accident that happened, Principal Solomon decided to don't cancel the rankings. It's a pity that you aren't able to participate in rankings. You have missed a lot of important events Voothcraft-san! "

Watching her sympathetic gaze, I don't feel any regrets or disappointment about missing the competition. Being unconscious for 1 week was a blessing for me. I have missed the competition rankings and the possible bullshit that I may need to deal with.

But to still think that I have been unconscious for one week.

" It was amazing that you don't need to put in an oxygen mask and be inserted with needles for the IV fluids .. from what I remember in some of my memories.. magic was amazing isn't it Voothcraft-san? "

I nodded my head again. She was different from the first day when she was shy and mostly quiet. Since she was talking to me, she feels reassured and comfortable enough around me. (Which is bad in my opinion)

" Why are you here? "

I then decided to ask an important question since it was bothering me from the moment that I saw her. At the same time, I hoped that she wouldn't be offended by my question. Ending up on the bad side of the protagonist is no good. But ending up very close is also definitely something that I don't want.

" Oh, today I am in charge of watching over you in the afternoon shift. "

" I see... Thank you Sue-san. "

" Don't worry about it! It's my way of repayment for taking care of us you know? "

After a while, I learned from Mary Sue that Gary Stu has been the one watching me for the first day of being unconscious both in the morning and the afternoon. On the second day, it was Arthur and Merlin respectively. On the 3rd day, it was Medraut and Morgana. On the 4th day, it was Hans and Aria. 5th day is Lucien and Alucard. 6th day is Sophia and Cleo. And for the seventh day is Jester and Mary Sue herself.

Looks like Sophia has watched over me and I was just unfortunate enough that I didn't wake up on the 6th day in the morning. Though I wonder what the hell is Lucien and Alucard doing watching over me.

We are just classmates and I even didn't spend one time or bother on putting an effort into talking with them.

It was strange...

But one thing that bothered me the most after Mary Sue left to call the others was the message that she left me.

" Don't worry Voothcraft-san! Even if you are currently unranked, No one would discredit you just because you wouldn't able to participate! "

Just what the hell happened after I was unconscious?

Did the noise illusion that I put into Echidna work and have manage to distract her?