Chapter 25

AN: Other than FGO. I got sucked by a new game... Project Sekai is not only torture for my Gacha luck. But it also tortures my fingers. I can't clear expert mode because of my small cellphone.

It's my first ever experience playing a rhythm game and I'm already getting addicted. Hopefully, I would maintain my F2p status just like in FGO.

Chapter 25: Monster

         Eventually, Morgana, Gary, Merlin, and Arthur arrived at the source of the explosion. Within one of the corners of the island in the mountainous area, Gary stared at the scene before them while he was being manhandled by Morgana.

Morgana was floating above the mountainous forest while she was carrying Gary and tugging at his clothes.

Gary was very thankful for the fact that his school uniform wouldn't tear itself easily because it was made of magical materials and had been applied with several magical enhancements. While he was carried by Morgana, Gary was also thankful that he doesn't experience any sign of dizziness. It seems that his body isn't prone to seasickness, etc.

" ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ "

The very loud roar coming from the gigantic monster below them interrupted Gary from his thoughts.

The monster that was currently rampaging in the mountainous forests seemed like it was out of control.

" ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ "

The monster keep roaring and roaring around her while her long and scaly tail was decimating everything around her. The monster's head is different from her scaly snake (nake) body which was monstrous and hideous. The monster's head was beautiful. She has a very beautiful pretty face. She has gray-green hair that was flowing down to her back. Her gray-green bright eyes were sparkling like a gem. Yet, it's a pity that there wasn't any grasp of consciousness or thought behind those eyes. She keeps rampaging out of sheer instinct.

Staring at the monster below them, Gary frowned. He eventually realizes that the monster before them was familiar. Staring at her face carefully, he realise that it was the president of the cooking club.

" Disgusting... "

Gary lifted his head to glance at Morgana. She was staring at the monster before them with disgust.

" For an old monster, why is she succumbing to her instincts? For someone who was one of the most fearsome monsters out there, she has gone senile. This is pathetic. "

" Do you know her identity Morgana-san? "

Gary asked curiously. After the question, Gary didn't expect Morgana to suddenly let go of him. Then he was free-falling for milliseconds in the air before he was enveloped by a transparent and glowing orb and he was floating in the air.

Gary glance at Morgana in betrayal. He couldn't help but wonder why would she do that. Even knowing that getting him killed would also kill her. Then Gary glanced at his savior. Merlin was also floating in the air like Morgana. Behind Merlin was Arthur who was also defying gravity. Gary frowned staring at the Arthurian King.

'He wasn't a mage..so how could Arthur fly like them? '

He decided to don't ask this question to Arthur who approached him. Instead, he decided to ask Morgana.

" Why? "

Why would she do that? Why would Morgana-san let go of him?

After hearing the question, Morgana coldly glances at Gary and mocked.

" Are you not satisfied that you already bonded with us o a great chosen one? You are disgustingly greedy. "

Gary frowned at Morgana's accusations. Morgana-san has assumed wrong. It wasn't within his intention to bond the president of the cooking club with them. Even binding the lives of the 3 Arthurian Legends with him was a complete accident and out of his control.

" Are you alright Gary? "

Arthur stared at him in concern and Gary shook his head. He wasn't alright at all. It hurts to be accused so suddenly like that. But he could understand why would Morgana-san accuse him. Sighing, Gary stared at the monster below them.

" Is there something we could do to stop her from rampaging? "

If she keeps destroying the forest and moving around, later she would arrive at the Academy and destroy the infrastructure and buildings.

" Hmmm... Don't worry about it, Mr. Stu. "

Gary then turned around to stare at the person who arrived. It was Solomon, the Principal of the Daydream Academy. He also followed them. He can also fly like the rest of the people with them except Gary.

" You don't need to involve yourselves. I would take care of Miss Echidna who somehow lose control of herself...How strange... "

Solomon muttered as he took out a ring from his pocket and wore it. The golden ring then glowed before turning crimson and into color black in a moment. After it changed color, the calm and sunny weather suddenly changed. Dark clouds enveloped the sky above them before a flash of thunder struck in front of them. Unconsciously, Gary close his eyes when the thunder struck. Within a few moments, he blinked when he heard a familiar voice. But unlike the usual, the voice wasn't filled with arrogance and childishness. Instead, there was a huge trace of embarrassment and shame.

" You!!! Why the hell are you calling me in this time Uncle Monmon?!? "

'Monmon?'

Before Gary could focus on that thought, he finally saw the state of his classmate Lucien Morningstar. Gary regretted opening his eyes when he heard Morgana screaming.

" Shameless! "

While Gary was surprised that their principal could summon Lucien with a ring. Now seeing this eye-blinding scene before him. Seeing his classmate in his fully naked glory and also feeling envious of some of his classmate's features. He also took note of the extra appendages on his classmate's body. Black feathery wings, long and curved pair of horns on each side of his head, and finally a long and pointy spiked tail at its tip.

'So this is what a demon look's like.'

After that thought, both Morgana and Gary looked at Solomon with disgusted gazes. Solomon on the other hand was surprised when he summoned Lucien in all of his naked glory and his real form.

Usually, he would summon him when the devil was sleeping or arguing with his minions or lately, with his frenemy classmates.

But seeing that 'Lucifer's descendant' is now being surrounded by a malicious aura and with killing intent while Gary and Morgana were giving him disgusted gazes, Solomon sighed.

There was a misunderstanding.