Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Last Week and the Communicator Room

       The first day of the Last week of April, the first dreaded and horrible week has finally arrived. On Friday, One of the villains would make her move and it wasn't my business to interfere.

I shouldn't get in the way so I don't end up as a sacrifice. I'm just a human so it was better to stay on the sidelines. Let the 2 protagonists and other characters do the work. That would be my motto in the main plots and events of the game.

Despite being a dating sim game, it was horrible that the company that created the game in the past life decided to add a lot of packages to the game. There was an adventure, RPG elements, mystery-solving feature, thriller, suspense, etc.

Today was Monday, and I didn't even feel I become stronger a little bit. On Wednesday, it was finally time for us to show our magic talents under Sir Aleister Crowley's subject Magic Application. We would have a magic competition in our class. And before our class would end on Wednesday, we have practical combat which would be watched by our instructor Mrs. Olympia. A class combat competition.

And that said combat competition in our classes would determine our rankings in the class until the next end of the month practical combat class competition again.

Fuck it, I'm completely screwed. There was no hope for me. If I was only in classes 1-F there was a chance that I wouldn't be the last of the class.

And all of them who belonged to Class 1-S were monsters. They have special abilities that also included the protagonist in that list. Once the time comes, I am hoping that I wouldn't face the most OP people in our class. I would be completely wrecked by those people.

But when the day Wednesday ends, it wasn't the end of the busy week. No, there are more things that this hellish week has to offer.

We would have a magic competition against the other first-years on Thursday under Sir Crowley's class. And on Friday, we would have a practical combat subject again and it would be a ranking competition against the other first-year students.

The top 20 of the 1st year rankings would be able to compete against the top 20 of 2nd and 3rd year seniors on the first day of the first month which would decide the daydream academy's strongest students.

In the game, every time this school's competition would happen, It would end up with the daydream academy being destroyed.

From what I remember from the game, There was a certain competition between two people that ended up obliterating the whole island where daydream academy resides.

Fuck that game company! What are they thinking when adding shounen elements in this Dating Sim Game! For the first few things that I mentioned earlier, I could tolerate them even when I am suffering from the thought of them.

But monthly destruction of school property and a battle revealing terrifying might and power is something that I can't endure.

I hope that I wouldn't end up pissing my pants. If that happens, it would be one of the most horrible experiences in my life.

Sighing, I made my way to one of the most special locations in the school. Currently, the male protagonist wasn't with me which was a relief. If he stayed with me more and spent his time a lot with me, I am afraid that I would get used to his presence and think of it as a normal thing.

It was a relief that I wasn't spending my time with the main characters every day, I still have the weekends with me where I can lock myself up in my room in the dormitory.

Gary Stu was currently spending his time in the library doing god knows what. Maybe he was studying and preparing for something. It was a relief that Gary Stu and Mary Sue weren't with me. But, I also remember that Sophia often spent her time in the library when she wasn't busy doing her duties as our class representative.

Protagonist or not, I would fucking kick him between his legs if he dare to do something to Sophia!

This location that was in the academy was special. To have access to this location, you need to request permission from one of the professors. Earlier, I requested permission to have access to the location and the devices from Miss Agatha who was the Class 1-S homeroom teacher.

Eventually, After minutes of walking and thinking if the protagonist decided to lay his hands on Sophia, I arrive at the location.

The communication room of the daydream academy. It is the only place where you can have access to communicate with people outside of the daydream academy.

It wasn't unexpected when the door towards this communication room automatically opened. The door would automatically be opened if you have permission. Walking inside, there was a special clock that you would immediately see once you stepped inside.

[ 4 ]

The special clock indicates the current number of people in this room. Including me, there were currently 4 people inside the communicator room.

The communicator room wasn't as big as the daydream's library but it was 20 times more spacious and wider than the classrooms in this Academy.

This place used only dim lights and was filled with very long shelves. In those shelves were orbs. It was a magical orb that allows you to communicate with people who also have magical communication devices worldwide.

In a simple sense, it was a magical cellphone.

[ 5 ]

Instead of just going on one of the magical orbs near the entrance, I decided to walk farther away from the exit and stroll deeper into this place.

With every step I took, the light from this place becomes dimmer and darker. Who the hell decided to place dim lights in a communicator room? Fuck, it was giving me ominous vibes and left me feeling like I was on some sort of suspense story.

Eventually, I stopped heading toward the deepest corners of this room. Choosing one of the magical orbs, I called out someone's name.

" Nate Ferdinand Carter of Unified States. "

It was my big brother's name. Heading on this part of this communicator room, it would be ensured that there would be no person who would hear of my big brother's name

The magical orb lit up for a few seconds before it suddenly revealed a projection of a person.

It was a young man with messy black hair and wearing rounded glasses. Different from me, he has prominent dark purple eyes. The young man was lazily reclining on the chair. Unlike his usual business attire get up, my brother was wearing pajamas that were looser and bigger than his size.

{ Yo! Lil Bro! Did you miss your big bro? How are your days at daydream academy? Did you enjoy it? I am afraid that you are enjoying yourself too much in the academy that you didn't even spend time calling us once a week. Big, bro is sad. }

At those words, he fake cried in front of me which made my original normal mood worse. Taking a deep breath, I glare with all I can muster.

" Did you hit your head again in something as usual big bro? You have a screw loose in your head if you thought that I was enjoying my days here in this horrible place! "

Instead of getting angry, my big brother just smiled.

{ Sorry, Lil bro. I won't ask that kind of question once again. Maybe, you are right that big bro has a screw loose in his head. }

I don't know why. Maybe he have been dropped when he was a baby, or he was adopted (which I know is complete bullshit), My big brother Nate was different from normal people. Never in my life, I have seen him angry. He always has this laid-back attitude and apologizes if you thought that he was wrong. In our family, he was always the yes man and at the bottom of the hierarchy.

{ hmmm... Since you think that big bro has a screw loose, should I ask a doctor, a magical doctor, or an alchemist to take a look at my brain? }

At that kind of statement, I could already feel myself starting to be stressed out. This brother of mine graduated from this Academy and is alive, maybe this kind of attitude has helped him in spending his days at the academy.