Chapter 16

List of Daydream Academy Student Organizations/Groups/Clubs by Luke Poles- the first spy in history

Highest to Lowest:

Management and Discipline:

1. Student Council (Supreme Chuuni Overlords)

2. Moral Committee Club (Sadistic Wardens)

3. Sports Committee (Muscleheads)

4. Scholars Association (Gathering of the Nerds)

Influence

1. Newspaper Club (Most Atrocious Club)

2. Teatime Club (Elitist Group)

3. Judgement Room (Debate Group)

4. Negotiation Club (Contract Deals)

5. Theatre (Two-face people organization )

Leisure, Hobbies, and Interest

1. Sword Club (No time for love group)

2. Chess Club (Club for the Manipulative People)

3. Archery Club (Evade their attacks club)

4. Swimming Club ( BOOBAS.... Ugh.. And muscles. )

5. Mixed Martial Arts ( Avoid as a possible club)

6. Cooking Club ( SUSPICIOUS)

7. Music Club (Apollo Fans)

8. Art Club (Group of Painters)

9. Mystery Club (A bunch of conspiracy theorists)

10. Baseball Club

12. Soccer Club

13. Basketball Club

14. Astronomy Club

15. Literature Club (Book Nerds)

16. History Club (History Nerds)

17. Language Club

18. Gardening Club

19. Video Game Club

20. Enthusiast Club ( The club of fangirls and fanboys )

----------------------

Chapter 16: Mother of Monsters

[ Catania, Sicily, Italy ]

In one of the famous cafes of the Catania, a lady sat while sipping her coffee. Through the glass panes, she can see the scenery outside of the cafe. The most prominent of those scenes was the ever-looming presence of Mt. Etna which was known as one of the most active volcanoes and was the oldest volcano. The lady stared for a moment at the volcano. Sighing, she took out a mirror from the handbag that was placed on the table. Noticing that she was the only one of the customers that were currently in a cafe, she swiped the mirror in her hand. The reflection on the mirror started to change. Instead of her reflection, the view in the mirror change to a young-looking woman with light gray-green hair. It can be seen that she was wearing a school uniform. Particularly, it was the uniform of the famous and prominent daydream academy.

" Mother. "

The lady muttered as she stared at the reflection. The young-looking woman at the mirror smiled when she heard the lady's words for a moment before it was replaced with a serious expression.

" Scylla, report the current activities in Catania. "

Glancing at the employee who was ignoring her activities, the lady identified as Scylla started telling her recent investigation to her mother.

" Heracles descendants are still guarding the volcano mother. "

As she said those words, there were traces of hostility when said the accursed name of Heracles who killed most of her older siblings in the past.

" And within the cathedrals of the Catania, the human exorcist under the influence of the biblical faction remained and removed their presence. "

The Scylla's mother chuckled. Then she revealed a cruel smile.

" I see. The mere maggots are still there? The biblical faction under faith has been nosy with the affairs of others through recent years. Even it wasn't under the Faith. They would dare to mess around the affairs of History and Fiction fiction. "

Scylla faintly nodded at her mother's commentary. From what she heard from the rumors, the head of the biblical faction was someone called a 'control freak'. He dislikes when he doesn't know everything that happened around him so that's why he would deploy the humans under the biblical influence so that he knows every situation around the world.

While she was thinking about the head of the biblical group, her mother then continued to speak.

" And then we have Heracles descendant that was on their guarding duties... When the time was right, we would blemish the Etna with their blood. Erase the remains of his descendants and finally, kill him and the other offspring of Zeus. "

While her mother was thinking thoughts of revenge, Scylla inquired about her mother's situation at the Academy.

" Mother, did you already prepare this current year's sacrifice for father? "

When her mother heard those words, she could see her mother frowning.

" The students who joined in my club are currently lackluster. All of them are from historical origins. And all of those are just normal humans who made their name recorded in history. It wasn't even at the level of world history grade people like Napoleon, Caesar, or Genghis Khan. "

Scylla frowned like her mother.

" Did the Head of the Academy notice your actions mother? "

" notice? "

She scoffed at the inquiry of her daughter.

" Do you think Solomon cares about the students at all? For someone who was from the biblical factions, he was like those angels who were indifferent to most of the matters in the academy. As long as don't challenge his authority and create an incident that he couldn't ignore like the destruction of his academy, it would be fine. After all, this is an Academy that caters to monsters, not humans. It was stupid of those humans to still attend knowing that monsters are in this place. "

" I see.. "

Scylla faintly muttered.

" Then.. this year's sacrifice for father's revival and unsealing wouldn't be enough. "

If the sacrifice isn't enough for this year, the prison that was sealing her father's corpse would be strengthened. They were near to the last parts of their process. A few sacrifices wouldn't be enough for this year but they needed more.

" If I can't revive and unseal Typhon, Nyx wouldn't cooperate with us Scylla. "

" I know. Mother.. "

Scylla sighed. And if that happens, they are stuck on being helpless. Their plans of having her siblings leave Tartarus wouldn't be also implemented.

" I see that you have doubts, Scylla. And I know that grabbing some obscure writers from Fiction origin wouldn't be enough either. I need someone famous enough.  And fortunately, this year happened to be a fortunate encounter. Someone who could probably go toe and toe with the Grimm Brothers. Hans Christian Andersen. Is it arrogance that he didn't bother too much effort in hiding his identity at all? Nonetheless, it was considered a blessing. "

The mother of monsters has revealed a faint smile on her face. Her emerald eyes revealed cruelty within them.

" And if it wasn't enough, Lucifer's current descendant is stupid. And the current deadly demons wanted the throne of hell for themselves. They wouldn't mind to have the current heir to be sacrifice to my Husband Typhon. "

After a while, the conversation between the mother and daughter ended. Scylla left the cafe then stared at the Mt Etna for a moment where her father's corpse was sealed.