Abusive Philza Innit? (Pt.1)

A/N This is abusive philza au, sorry if u dont like it. Also remember, If I don't update for awhile, read my other books, they are just longer versions of my oneshots. 

TW
Anorexia (Starving yourself/puking up your food)
Self-harm
Mentions of Suicide 
Abuse (Mentally and Physically)
Panic attacks
Gore

TommyInnit POV

I woke up to the most familiar sound, Wilbur waking me up telling me it was time for breakfast. I didn't want to eat, but I know if I didn't eat, Wilbur would get worried. 

"Come on Tommy, it's time to go eat!" Wilbur whisper yelled. 

"Alright, alright, I'll be there in a second." I quietly said back, Techno I assumed was awake, but Phil was not. Wilbur headed downstairs, and I shortly after followed him. 

"We made pancakes!" I smiled, though it was fake, I didn't want Wilbur to be worried. 

"Nice!" I went over and sat down, I ate a few, and excused myself from the table. I usually did to go puke up my food. I couldn't bare eating. 

You don't deserve food.

I know.

You should just give up. 

I know. 

You mean nothing to everyone here. 

what..?

Well I guess it was true. The voices are always right. I went up to the mirror and looked at myself. The voices were right. I don't deserve food. I should give up. I mean nothing to everyone. I went to my room, and shut the door behind me. I decided I was gonna see who was awake, or streaming. 

Tubbo is live: Playing on the DreamSMP with Ranboo 

Just like the voices said; you mean nothing to everyone here. I opened discord and asked Tubbo if I could join him and Ranboo. He agreed to let me join. 

"Hello!" I said in my usually energetic tone, but a bit quieter so Mr. Minecraft could sleep.

"Why are you being quiet?" Tubbo asked. 

"My father is sleeping, and I don't want to wake him, he had a rough day yesterday at work." I smiled, putting on the fake act. 

"Oh alright. I'm just with Ranboo." Tubbo smiled. 

"Hello Ranboo!" I pretended to be happy that he was here.

"I saw you were streaming, I didn't look at what is was though. What are you guys up to?" I then heard someones door open and close, I assumed it was Phils.

"Oh thats right, sorry guys, I promised Wilbur that I would hang out with him today. I'll be back sooner or later. Bye!" Ranboo and Tubbo said their goodbyes. I shut down my PC and stayed in my room. 

"Tommy. Let me in." I was scared to open the door, but if I didn't he would make it even worse for me. I opened the door and let Phil in. No one knew that he hurt me. I was too good at covering it up. 

"H-Hello... sir.." He wouldn't let me call him dad anymore. Just because he blamed me for Kristen's death. 

Flashback 

I was running around, when I went out to the road and saw a car coming, I just froze. Then I felt something push me, and then I heard crunching noises and what sounded like water going everywhere. 

"M-mommy?" I looked over at where I was pushed and saw a bloodied person. 

"Mommy...? Hey this isn't funny anymore mommy..." I looked at my mother and I couldn't see who she was anymore, her head was crushed by a tire, her legs were crushed, and her body was mangled, way too much for me to handle, I threw up. I couldn't stop, I heard someone rush outside. 

"What the fuck." It was dad.

"Dad! Pl-" I puked again.

"Please it hurts..." Phil turned to me, I didn't see my father anymore. I saw a man who wanted revenge for a loved one. 

"Shut up. Get Wilbur or Techno to help you, because I'm not." That's when I lost my dad too.

"TE-" I puked again. 

"TECHNO!" I screamed for Techno.

"WILBUR!" I screamed for Wilbur. 

"dad..?" I silently said. 

No one cares for you. 

That's when the voices started. I saw Wilbur rush out, and Techno rush out too. They saw the body but ignored it, they helped their little brother instead of bringing a dead person back to life.

It's all your fault.

"...No it's not..." 

No one cares for you.

"But.. wilby and techno..."