Sleep well, child...

A/n This is Tommyinnit COMFORT! NO ANGST, because this is the last update for this oneshot book. Happy to distract the sad. Anyways, It was fun while it lasted. :)

Tommyinnit POV

I woke up with the intentions to stay in bed, before Wilbur rushed in.

"C'mon! Dadza made pancakes!!!" I got up because I know Wilbur loves pancakes, and he wants me to eat them too. I don't know why, but everytime we have pancakes, Wilbur always wakes me up. When we have anything else, its usally either Phil or Techno. I went downstairs and laughed as Wilbur hardly could wait for his pancakes.

"Iwouldreallylikefivepancakespleasedadza!!" Phil laughed. I walked up behind Wilbur.

"Slow down, mate. How many?" Wilbur laughed. I smiled. Techno walked up beside me. 

"I want five pleaaase Dadza!!" Phil laughed and got Wilbur five pancakes, and put everything Wilbur liked on his pancakes, on them. Techno nudged me to go first, so I did. 

"Just two pancakes." I laughed as Wilbur gobbled down on his pancakes. 

"Sure mate, here." Phil served me my pancakes with syrup, I liked only syrup on my pancakes. Techno got his and we all sat down and ate breakfast before I had to go to college. 

"Alright, I have to go to college now, bye!" They waved bye as I left the house. I had everything with me that I needed. I hated school because it leaves me stressed out. Had I not done college, I would have been more sucessful with taking care of myself better. 

After School because why not, if you get mad at me for doing time skips, then I hope you step on a lego. 

"I'm back.." I said, I was always exauhsted after I got home from school. I put my bag down where I usually set it, and walked over to the stairs before I was stopped. 

"Come watch the movie with us." Phil said. He knew I was always tired after school. Why did he think this time would be different for me.

"Please Dadza, I'm exauhsted..." Phil frowned. 

"Just this once." I frowned.

"Fine let me go change." I sighed. Phil smiled. 

"I better see you down here  with us!" Phil laughed. I smiled slightly. 

"Alright." I went up stairs and changed into a soft pair of pj's and went back downstairs. 

"I'm here.." Phil patted a spot next to him for me to sit down in, so I did. Technoblade was going to be next to me and Wilbur was going to be on the other side of Dadza. Wilbur came back with popcorn, and we started the movie, I could already feel myself falling asleep though. I let sleep takeover me. 

Technoblade POV

I looked over to Tommy, and he was fast asleep, I knew school had made him exauhsted, but I didn't know it did this. It almost scared me, but I kept watching the movie.

Philza POV

I felt a sudden wieght on my arm, and saw Tommy asleep on me. I smiled and put my arm around his shoulder, and held onto him. Wilbur was also leaning on me. 

Wilbur POV

I wasn't gonna say it, which I didn't, but I was dead asleep. I dreamed about Sally the Salmon, What a great dream! Anyways I'm asleep so like why can you hear my thoughts??? 

Technoblade POV

I am now asleep because Phil told me to. So- subscribe to Technobl-

Philza POV

Why the fuck are you still here, can't you see that the rest of this is just shitpost??? 

A/n LMFAO SORRY FOR THE SHITPOST ENDING!! But if you haven't already, go check out my other books, I have 2 others. Tommyinnit anarchist and sad tommyinnit. Anyways, it was fun writing this! I might make another book, so make sure to follow me to make sure you get the announcement for it!! Byeeee!! <3