You would?

A/N this is if Tommy teamed up with Jschlatt, you can skip if you want.

Tommyinnit POV

Wilbur and I held a presidency election, I knew Jschlatt was gonna win. It was a popularity vote, and I knew, Jschlatt was more popular than Wilbur and I. Everyone thought Wilbur was cool, yea, and they thought I was annoying and would cause trouble. Now Wilbur and I were running, running from our home. We had just been exiled. I couldn't believe it. We were now in our ravine called Pogtopia. I knew what I had to do, I had to act like I wanted to help Pogtopia. 

"Dream? What are you doing here?" Dream walked up to me, Wilbur residing right beside me. Just having being exiled, we didn't have much. 

"I need to talk to you," Dream paused and looked at Wilbur, then back at me, "Alone." I nodded and told Wilbur everything would be fine, and that he was worrying too much. 

"Alright, where do you want to talk?" Dream just told me to follow him, we went about 300 blocks or so away from Pogtopia. Dream led me into the cabin that he had. 

"Alright, so, if you betray Wilbur, I will let you into Manberg, and you can have presidency with Schlatt. By the way, Schlatt did agree to this even though he might have been a little drunk." I nodded and laughed. 

"Alright, deal. But first, whats the catch?" Dream smiled. 

"You will have to fight with me. Meaning betraying everyone." I smiled and nodded. 

"I won't make it obvious, but I will help you, from the shadows." Dream smiled and put out his hand. I grabbed his hand and shook. 

"Let's go back now." I said, Dream nodded and led me back to Pogtopia. 

"Bye Dream." Dream nodded and placed his mask back over his face.

"Are you alright, did he hurt you?!" Wilbur rushed out. 

"No, no, no. I'm fine, don't worry Wil." I smiled and led Wilbur back inside. I wanted to tell him so bad, but I didn't want to hurt him, I needed his trust for this to work. 

"Alright, you better be. I would have killed that green bastard if he had hurt you." I smiled and hugged Wil, he froze, but quickly hugged back and held me there.

"You never hug me, I am taking this chance to steal your hug!" I smiled and laughed. Wilbur laughed too. We have been stressed lately about Manberg and how we were gonna get back. I already had a plan though. Since I made that deal with Dream, I was planning on how to get Wilbur back into Manberg before he blows it up. Dream said that he was going to make up days where we would meet that wouldn't look suspicious. 

"Are you alright Toms? You haven't let go in awhile." I thought of an excuse. 

"I'm making sure you don't blow up Manberg. So therefore, I shall hug you forever." He smiled at me warmly, he was like a big brother to me, but I knew that I was made in a lab to make the 'perfect' person. (I dunno, I remember someone saying that was actual lore.) 

"Well, I'm not going anywhere for awhile, so you can let go." I frowned and nodded. I walked over to the table and placed down some of my stuff so I could go to my room and place some things in my chest. 

"Okay. Why are you looking so stressed Toms, what really happened." Did I really look that stressed? I guess I sort of have to tell the truth, not the full one, just, some.

"Well, Dream gave me this offer, and I declined it of course because I would never betray you or Tubbo, but he gave me this offer that went something like- 'If you betray Wilbur, I will give you presidency!' And of course, I said no. I think of you as a brother Wil, I would never betray you." I smiled at him, it felt good to get some of it out there. Wilbur smiled and hugged me. 

"Thank you, I really needed to hear that I guess." I smiled and hugged him back. Did I make a wrong choice to team with Dream? No, I knew what I was going to do now. I was going to un-exile Wilbur when I became president, exile Dream, take his stuff, and cause him to no longer be powerful. 

"What if we invited Technoblade? He could help us get back Manberg." Wilbur looked at me, and smiled. 

"That sounds perfect." Wilbur was making arrangements to help get Techno to the smp, and I just sat in my room, sharpening my sword, and making sure that my room had an easy exit and easy enter place for Dream to come in and out, as well as for me. Well, if I really wanted to, I could get Wilbur to get angry at me, and then I could run away, after running like 100 blocks, which Wilbur could keep up to, I would get Dream to escort me. I liked that idea. 

"Tommy! I did it!" I smiled and jumped up. I knew Techno was against the government, that's why he would be perfect. 

"Amazing job Wil! This is gonna be great!" I smiled knowing that it truly was going to be great. I told Wilbur I would be going to go get us some more wood, he nodded and let me go. I went to Dream's base where we had met the first time. I told him to meet me here in msgs. (msg is like dming someone for those who don't play mc) 

"Ah, so you found a way to come without looking suspicious?" I nodded.

"Yeah, but I'm going to need a stack of wood for every 30 minutes we talk, or two stacks of wood for every hour we talk." Dream nodded. I talked about Wilbur's plans and what he was going to do. I told him who I invited. Dream nodded at it all and thought that the plan was perfect and that he could arrange something to do with that.

"Schlatt brought these horns to place on your head, once their on your head they will immediately grow to what size fits the person. Put them on once you are already known as a traitor." I was confused.

"Why?" Dream smiled. 

"Because they can never come off." I nodded and understood. 

"Keep them with you." I shook my head and smiled.