A new take on "Voices"

A/n Thats right, I'm back baby!! And with better English too. Anyways, please read the original Voices chapter so you can see any improvements. 

Tw: 
Trauma,
Manipulation
Gas lighting
Mention of blood
Self-harm
Intrusive thoughts

Tommyinnit POV

I sat alone in exile with nothing but Ghostbur, trauma, and this stupid compass that reminded me of the person who exiled me. I hated him so much right now. I heard someone creeping up behind me. I flipped my body around to see Ghostbur. 

"Hello Tommy!!" Ghostbur waved his greyish, see-through hand, towards me. I waved back, though it was a weak wave. The voices started getting louder, I covered my ears.

"Shut up-" I said to myself, they were screaming for me to just drown, or yelling pogchamp, or to do a flip. 

"SHUT UP PLEASE!!!" I cried out, letting a few tears stream down my face, it felt like over 100 people screaming into my ear. I felt someone grab me, and pull me into a hug. 

"Huh-" I looked up, letting my hands fall to my side when I saw who was hugging me. 

"Techno?" I looked at him. He seemed concerned, it was new for Techno to show emotion towards me. It was usually hate or teasing that he ever said towards me, or looked at me. 

"Tommy, what was that?" I quickly pulled away and ran off into the forest. I was much slower than Techno because I was exremely exausted from exile.

"Tommy." I felt myself be pulled into Techno's grasp.

"W-What!!" I yelled, I could hardly hear him over my voices that were now screaming for him to stop running, or that were yelling Techno's name. 

"It's alright, calm down, I'm not goin' to do anything." I tried squirming out of his grasp, but it didn't work, so I just gave up. 

"Finally, you finally realized that you're not stronger than me." Techno scoffed. I struggled a bit more, and made it out, and ran to the Nether portal, seeing Dream.

"DREAM!!!-" I got cut off by Techno getting me back into his grasp. 

"Tommy! There you are!!" Dream said, he then went towards me. 

"Technoblade won't stop trying to hug me!!" Dream walked over to me, and got me out of Techno's grasp, and then he hugged me. I trusted Dream more, so I hugged him back.

"Techno, stop, you're just going to scare him more. He obviously wants you to leave him alone. Didn't you try to kill him at one point? Why do you care now?" I smiled and hugged Dream, he understood me.

"Don't you dare fall for his manipulation Tommy-" I hugged Dream tighter, he hugged back, and continued on. 

"Stop Technoblade. Go back to your base." Techno stepped back from Dream, and then said something that would make me hate him.

"He has voices, please let me just take care of him!" Dream looked at me, I could feel his gaze drill into the back of my head.

"Tommy.." He sounded worried, I looked up at him.

"I-I'm sor-sorry! I di-didn't know how to tell you..." I said, it was the truth. Not really though, I didn't know how to tell him, but I knew I wasn't going to tell him.

"What do they say? Techno and I can figure this out, and get you back who you need to make them stop." I froze, every thought that ever made me sad rushed back in, I pushed myself out of Dreams grasp, and started sprinting. Its the only thing I knew how to do when everything went to shit. I wasn't going to stay and let this happen.

"Tommy!!" The voices started flooding in like a broken dam. 

"Nonononono- STOP PLEASE!!" I screamed, crying and falling to my knees as the voices started screaming, blowing out my ear drums.

"Useless... kill, die... stopstopstopstop!! He's just a kid!!" One voice stood out from the others. It was... helpful? Telling the other voices to stop, saying stuff that they think would stop them.

"Stop, just stop being negative!!" It sounded like a kids voice, strangely mature at the same time.

"What are you gonna do, puny kid?" Thats one of the regular voices said to the strange hero voice.

"I'll kill you! No matter how injured I get!! He doesn't deserve this treatment!!" I smiled and let my tears dry as the voices got quieter.

"Tommy?!" I heard Techno and Dream yell. 

"Shut up..." I heard Techno say. I smiled, yes the smile was small, but it was a smile that Dream nor Techno have seen in over 3 months. Well, no one has seen it in the past 3 months, but they were the only ones that ever visited. 

"I'm gonna go get Tubbo, stay here.." I barely heard Dream say. I laid down in the grass, and felt the grass form around me. It was a soft memory flowing in. 

Flashback

"Tommy!~" I heard my mother call from the kitchen, I was laying in the grass near the window by the kitchen. I never went out far, and I never wanted to go far. I loved my mom very much, and I just couldn't imagine a life without her. 

Flashback end

"Tommy?" I opened my eyes to see Tubbo. I nearly fell 6 ft under because of how shocked I was to see him. I couldn't believe my eyes. I instantly fell into tears. Tubbo rushed over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and sobbed into his arm. I grasped him like as if he was going to just dissapear. 

"T-Tubbo..!" I smiled and cried so much I felt like my eyes were going to just slip out of my sockets. I cried and cried until Tubbo peeled me out of his arms.

"It's okay Tommy, I promise, you're gonna be fine." I nodded, and wiped my tears. Tubbo smiled at me, and I smiled back. I was finally back with Tubbo, it felt like it had been forever. I could tell Tubbo was gonna cry sooner or later, so I let him go, and just sat there. Tubbo always knew how to get rid of my voices...