You're going to do what?! (pt.2)

A/n If you want me to make this an actual story, just comment below and I will do my best to make a book about this. It might be short but y'know.

Tommyinnit POV

I woke up and I was leaning on Wilbur. At first I didn't recognize where I was, but then I remembered. I sighed and got up. I made my way to my room and changed into a different pair of clothing. I opened the window slightly before brushing my hair. I was wearing a red and white crew neck and a pair of gray shorts. I was also wearing white socks and a pair of red converse. I opened the window more and sat on the roof. I was on the second floor, so there was a roof I could sit on, still being able to get back in through my window. 

"Hey!" I looked down to see a boy. He had a green button up shirt and a flower crown on. His hair was brown. I couldn't see his eyes, but from how light they were, I assumed they were blue. He had black jeans on and a pair of white shoes. 

"Hi." I replied. He smiled. 

"I'm Tubbo! What's your name?" I frowned. 

"Tommy." I replied again. He seemed to like me, I just wouldn't allow myself to get attached. I know that he was kind and he was only out for good, yea, but I was scared to get attached if my new 'family' were to kick me out. And yes, I know, Techno said that I would be fine and I wouldn't get thrown out, but I didn't trust him. I know it may seem like I trust them, but I just wanted to be alone. Without them bothering me. 

"Oooh! Hey! I should come over later! Can I?" I thought about it. 

"You'll have to ask Phil." Tubbo nodded and ran back home. It's strange how everyone can attach to me, but I have to act like I'm attached to them. 

"Hey kid, what are ya doing out there." I heard a deep monotone voice behind me, I knew it was Techno. 

"I was just talking to Tubbo." Techno smiled. 

"He want's to come over later but I told him to ask Phil." I shrugged. It started sprinkling. I got back inside and closed the window before it started full on raining. 

"Do you like it here?" I shrugged. I couldn't really tell. At least I didn't have nightmares this time. I didn't plan on telling them about my nightmares. It wasn't a thought that I wanted to have. I probably would have a panic attack even thinking about it. They were bad. 

"Are you alright? You seem out of it." I nodded, Techno said okay and left. He respected that I wanted privacy, so he gave me that. The rain slowed down into a light rain, so I went back out. The rain was calming and I quite enjoyed it. I smiled and closed my eyes while being outside. 

Wilbur Soot POV

I wanted to hang out with Tommy to get to know him. I walked up the stairs and saw Techno leaving Tommy's room. 

"Leave him alone right now. He needs some time to get to himself. We don't want to be nosy and make him feel unsafe." I nodded and walked back to the couch. Phil was already up making pancakes. 

"Hey boys, hows Toms doing?" Techno kept the same look on his face. 

"He's gonna want some time alone, but hes still on edge about us." Phil nodded and smiled. 

"Alright." Phil finished the pancakes and made some bacon before he told us something. 

"Can you knock on his door and give him the food? I don't want to force him to spend time with us." I nodded and grabbed the food. 

"Thanks Wil." He patted my head and smiled. I smiled and walked up the stairs by Tommy's room. I knocked on the door. There was no answer. I knocked again, there was still no answer. I opened the door and saw him spaced out on the rooftop. He was smiling. I smiled. 

"Hey Tommy," He panicked for a second before calming down. 

"Yeah?" I smiled. 

"Here's some food! Dad said that you were welcome to eat it in here or with us. He didn't want to make you feel forced to spend time with us." He nodded and smiled. I walked out and closed his door to give him some privacy. 

Tommyinnit POV

I was thankful that I was allowed to eat in my room. I grabbed the plate and went over to the toilet. I felt bad that I was about to do this because it looked like he worked hard on it. I quickly left the bathroom instead with a full plate, and placed it back on the desk. I didn't know whether I should eat it or not. I picked up the fork and played with it for a bit. I decided I might as well go down and eat it with them. I grabbed the plate and walked downstairs. I heard them laughing. I walked over to the table and saw them. They smiled at my appearance to the table. 

"Hey Toms!" Phil smiled. He was so genuine that I hated it. I walked over to the table and sat down at the empty chair that was closer to Techno than the other three. Techno was next to me, Wilbur was in front of me, and Phil was on the left side of me. I picked up my fork and ate some bacon, It was small and I could probably finish it and get away with not eating the pancakes. 

"Remember that time when I ate sand?" Wilbur said towards Phil. 

"I'm pretty sure anyone here could remember that besides Toms." They recognized that I was here, and that made me trust them a little bit more. 

"Well, turns out they are selling yellow sand, green sand, and pink sand, as well as red sand!" I smiled at Wilbur's obsession with sand. 

"Can we get the sand?" Phil laughed. 

"No Wil, you're gonna eat all the sand before anyone can look at it." Techno chuckled and Phil laughed. Wilbur frowned. 

"The yellow is for me, the green is for you, the pink is for Techno, and the red is for Tommy!" He was already thinking about getting me stuff? Was this all just to get me to trust them? I sighed. 

"Wilbur, you're gonna eat the sand before you even give it to us. Let's be honest." I said, everyone at the table laughed. I shrugged and gave them a chuckle. 

"Well, what is something that you would love to get then, if not sand?" Wilbur asked. 

"To get you away from eating sand." Phil wheezed and Techno chuckled. Wilbur crossed his arms and turned away from me. I laughed. They smiled widely when I laughed. They were happy to see that I could laugh. 

"Well, serious, what do you want?" I smiled. 

"More books." I shrugged. Techno smiled. 

"Yep, this kids my favorite." Techno said. He liked books too I guessed. 

"C'mon Techno we already did this! Why aren't I your favorite?!" Techno looked at Wilbur amused. I smiled. 

"Maybe because I'm into books and not into making songs about being a lunatic." Wilbur looked at me confused. 

"How-?" I cut him off. 

"I heard you earlier this morning 2 hours after I went to my room, and when Techno came in my room." He was surprised. 

"I thought I was being quiet!-" I laughed. 

"You definitely aren't quiet enough. But I enjoyed the tune." I smiled. 

"He's in your bed and I'm in your twitch chat!" I sung to Wilbur. Wilbur smiled and had goo goo eyes. I rolled my eyes. Phil smiled and leaned back. Techno smiled as well. 

"Awww! Tommy!! He's now my favorite!" Wilbur smiled. I rolled my eyes and smiled as well. These people were some people I could probably trust. I wasn't sure yet, but they haven't thrown me out yet. Which means I'm doing something right. I finished eating the bacon and smiled as Wilbur started talking about Sally the Fish. 

"And then we came across a fox, so I gave it to her, and I'm coming back to her later today." I smiled. 

"Then go." I smiled. He smiled and ran and got his trench coat. He slipped his boots on and ran out the door. Phil laughed the whole time. Techno smiled and chuckled slightly. He didn't full on laugh towards anything really. They only time that he did, I just had been talking about him about books before Phil decided to adopt me. 

"I never thought he would be excited that much for anything really. Sally must be something else." I smiled. I only smiled because it was polite, if I hadn't wanted to be polite, then I would be frowning right now. I sighed. I know that everyone here didn't want me to be here. 

"What's with the long face?" I looked at him confused. 

"Is my face really that long?" They laughed. I'm glad that I was funny enough to get Techno to laugh. Meanwhile Phil was wheezing like a tea kettle. I finished and went upstairs. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I didn't puke the food up because I felt too bad. I walked over to my bed and flopped down on it. Was I sure that I liked it here? I couldn't tell, it was all too confusing. 

A/n Maybe part 3?