Wings?

A/N TommyInnit but with wings. 

TommyInnit POV

I woke up feeling slightly uncomfortable, my back was hurting a lot. I looked under me and saw nothing? I wasn't growing wings, you can only grow them at 4 to 5 years old, only phoenixes can grow their's at anytime. I knew I wasn't a phoenix, there was just no way. Then my back started hurting a whole lot. 

"Ugghhh...." I looked over at the clock and checked the time. It was 3 in the morning?! Surely no one is up so I couldn't get help. I heard my door open and saw Phil.

"Are you alright Toms?" I looked up at Phil. 

"My back hurts, like a burning sensation." Phil looked at me.

"Here, come with me, I will get you some pain relief medicine." I got up, and walked over to Phil. 

"Alright..." I stretched a little bit before we started walking to the bathroom. 

"Okay, here, sit on the toilet." I sat on the toilet seat lid, when I did, Phil grabbed some pills and handed them to me.  

"Here, I will be back with a cup of water." I waited until Phil got back to take the pills, by now my back was on fire and it hurt so much. 

"Thank you.." I took the cup of water, and took the pills. My back was starting to cool down, and I wasn't feeling any pain after ten minutes of waiting. 

"You should get some sleep now." Phil smiled softly. I nodded and made my way back to my room. I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow. 

Philza POV

Poor Tommy, his back woke him up. I walked into Tommy's room and saw him asleep. I'm not sure if he is a phoenix, but the way things are going, he might be one. I left the room and closed the door, I didn't want to wake him up because of the state he was in. 

"Hey Phil, what's wrong with Tommy?" Wilbur was now standing in front of his door. 

"Oh, he just is having a little bit of back problems, I gave him some medicine so he could sleep better." I smiled at Wil. 

"Alright, I just wanted to make sure he was okay." Wilbur smiled at me. I went to my room which was right next to his. I turned on the light so I could read some, I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep for a little bit. Even then, I was glad I could help Tommy. 

TommyInnit POV

I woke up the next morning feeling no pain. I looked behind me and saw that my shirt had bumps on the back of it. 

"'M a phoenix?" I talked to myself tiredly, but quiet. I got up out of bed and snuck towards Wilbur's room so I could steal one of his sweaters that had holes in the back for wings. 

"Don't mind if I do..." I grabbed Wilbur's golden yellow sweater and headed back to my room. As soon as I got there I put on Wilbur's sweater. 

"mmm warm..." Was all that I could think. When I put my wings through the hole, they started getting bigger, and more painful. 

"Eeeehhhhhh.... ouchh." I sat on my bed until they were done growing. I looked behind me, and they looked bigger than Phil's wings. 

"What the...?" I laid down on my bed and didn't think about it. Eventually, I drifted back into sleep, and woke up at 10 a.m. I got up after twenty minutes, and just sat on my bed. 

"WHERE IS MY SWEATERRRR!!!" I heard Wilbur yell. I looked down and back up. I guess I could come out of my room for once. 

"'m comin'..." I was still tired. I looked at the wings that were dragging behind me and smiled. (I will draw Tommy with wings later, and show it in an A/N for all the drawings.) I walked out to the living room where Wilbur was. 

Wilbur POV

I was asking who had my yellow sweater and getting angry, until I heard a door open and close. I looked behind me and saw a winged Tommy who had my sweater on. 

"You're a phoenix?!" Philza looked at Tommy surprised. 

"Mhm... And sorry wil for takin' your sweater, it was the only thing that had holes in it that I could find..." Tommy said to us, still tired. 

"It's fine, but how did you not screech in pain?! Growing Phoenix wings hurt like hell!!" Tommy smiled. 

"'m a big man, big men don't screech in pain when something like this goes on." I laughed. Even tired Tommy still had the same humor. 

"AWWW TOMMYYYYY YOUR WINGS ARE COOLER THAN MINEEE!!!" I yelled in jealousy. I looked at his wings, they were orange yellow and a saturated red that could start going on fire if he was embarrassed. 

"Of course! Big men, big wing!" I laughed. 

"That means I am a big man then!" We all laughed. 

"Of course, Big man Philza Minecraft!" Techno walked in on us, and looked at Tommy's wings. 

"That's more surprising than me farming all those potatoes." I looked at Techno and he was covered in dirt, carrying a potato. Tommy broke down laughing. I started laughing, and Phil was on the floor wheezing. Techno just stared at us, before chucking down a little bit of a laugh. 

Techno pulled out his wings, they were a soft gray color, almost like Phil's, but lighter. 

"Why do you keep your's hidden?" Tommy asked.

"I keep them hidden when I am farming potatoes because they get in the way, and get dirt on them too." Techno replied. 

"OOooooh okay!" Tommy smiled. 

"Anyways, so you are a phoenix, correct?" Tommy nodded at Techno's question. 

"That's cool. Though I think you might need to clean those wings up a bit, they are dirty from dragging them around." Tommy's face went red. His wings lit up with a bit of fire. 

"NO DON'T BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!!" Phil yelled. We all laughed, making Tommy's wings go back to normal. 

A/N AYYYY POGGERS!