Are you proud? (Eburnean Tommy)

A/n probably just gonna upload this and another part and thats it for this book, I think 38 chapters will be enough. (This is placed in exile, so he is still 16-17 in this.)

"Are you proud of what you've done?" Dream said, pulling Tommy by the collar of his shirt.

"Fabricating your stories to make ME look like the bad guy?!" Tommy said, obviously having the disavantage being in his only pair of clothes. Exile has left him disgruntled looking and, well, sick.

"Oh shut up!! You were the one who got yourself in this situation in the first place!!" Tommy struggled his way out of Dreams frightful grasp.

"You know damn well what you've done." Tommy said, nearly wetting himself with Dreams hateful gaze towards the child. Dream turned his gaze towards something else coming his way. A small figure in the distance running towards the two. Dream quickly picked the child up and ran from the place he was staying.

"I left a note." Dream said, making the child worry even more of what was gonna happen to him next.

"Wha-" Dream shut Tommy up with a hankerchief that he had shoved in his mouth.

"Shut up. You talk to much." They soon made it to Dreams underground 'palace'.

"What is this?!" Tommy said, spitting out the hankerchief. Dream just dragged the child by his arm and chained him up by both his legs and arms.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Dream then grabbed tape and covered Tommys mouth.

"Im going to make you regret ever joining this server." Those were the last words Tommy remember hearing before passing out.

"Wake up!~" Dream said, taunting the poor kid. Tommy just wanted a few hours more of sleep, but with Dream, he might as well get used to not having any sleep. Dream slapped him.

"Wake the FUCK up. I have a little surprise for you!!" Dream pulled out his axe and revive book. Tommy had no idea what was going on, he was still half asleep. Tommy looked at Dream's face, noticing his mask was off.

"You wont be able to say ANYTHING once I'm done with you!!" Dream laughed, noticing Tommy's face, noticing how scared he was. Even noticing the small details of what he has done to Tommy in the past.

"Oh Tommy! There's nothing you can do now, might as well just make this easy on me, and dont make a sound.." Dream looked maniacal right now. His eyes glowing in the dark room. Tommy looked at Dreams enchanted axe, and the enchanted book. By now you think Dream would have already killed him, but no, he gave Tommy 24 hours to remember what its like to feel grief, terror, and boredom before his repetition compulsion of death.

"Wake up Tommy!! It's time to make you into my little entourage!!" Tommy screamed as Dream threw his axe into Tommys head. He continued to throw his axe back and forth until he knew Tommy was one-hundred percent dead. Dream grabbed his revival book, and revived Tommy. He repeated this process many times before Tommy's hair was comepletely white, and his eyes were dull and small.

"Hello Tommy~" Dream smiled, his hands holding onto both the revial book and his axe. Tommy started screaming and crying before Dream covered his mouth, and threw him outside.

"Now wasnt that fun! Now go run off." Tommy at this point didn't feel pain. All he felt was the warm tears rolling down his face. Everytime he looked or thought about Dream, he would start screaming, though he feels no pain anymore. He started walking through the forest, looking for something to keep him attached to this world. He can't speak anymore due to having lost his voice from how many times he screamed, though no one came.

"Tommy?!" Technoblade looked at Tommy in shock, there was nothing left of his younger brother in that body.

"Tommy what happened?!" Techno ran up to Tommy and grabbed his shoulders, still being taller than Tommy.