If the gods went to high school... (Greek)

Comment some ideas for future scenarios if u want... im kinda slow at updating but its rlly cuz i have no ideas lol

so like this won't be a typical scripted format it's kinda like... a list? idek just bear with me. Keep in mind too that this is just my opinion, you don't have to agree just dont scream at me in the comments lol

okay... 

Let's start with the "big three"

Zeus- that one big guy who picks on the little kids and snags a bunch of girls. The one who has like a group of minions who follow his every command. Basically the school bigshot/bully. Most girls like him cuz he's the "bad boy," but trouble comes knocking everywhere he goes.However, towards the teachers and staff he's an absolute angel, which is why he's the class president.

Poseidon- I'm not too sure... maybe one of the school bigshot/bully's minions? In this case, Zeus's minions. You know, kinda like the one who can cause a lot of destruction but is only really feared when Zeus is gone. Oh and then he surprises you with his skills during the P.E swim unit.

Hades- that emo kid who wears all black, doesn't talk to anybody and kinda lurks in the background. Since he's kinda dark and mysterious there's a lot of false rumors about him and he gets a bad rep when really he doesn't do much harm. 

Aight now let's go to the other Olympians

Apollo- that blonde heartthrob literally every single girl has a crush on, similar to Zeus. What makes him different from Zeus is that he's actually pretty nice. But if you get him mad, you get him mad. Kinda egotistical, very big showoff, trying to oppose (read: take down) Zeus in any way possible.

Artemis- that hardcore tomboy who absolutely refuses to wear any makeup, dresses, and girly stuff in general. She's the girl who beats everybody in sports, even the boys. Not afraid to get her hands dirty, she's pretty much good at everything she does. Not really the popular girl, since she's pretty much the only one who hasn't dated anybody ever and actually okay with that (props to u gurl). Part of a huge group of friends but they aren't exactly the "popular girls." She's the one who's very reclusive and doesn't talk much, though easily pissed off.

Athena- the nerdy girl. She's the one who seems like an easy target since she's such a nerd. Easily overlooked, can be percieved as annoying cuz she randomly drops facts into conversation that nobody really cares about. Total geek (but hey so am I). Teacher's pet, the one who always raises her hand and gets every dam answer right. Very competitive and takes everything seriously, however, so don't make yourself threatening to her. That one who never shows up to parties.

Aphrodite- that popular, bratty blonde girl that everyone secretly envies for her good looks. Literally has dated most if not all of the boys at school. Struts around acting as if she owns the world, puts down the "lesser" girls. Very superficial about things like looks and dating streaks. She's the one that literally has an entire dam fanclub, when in actuality she's really bratty and a complete snob. (dont get me wrong now Aphrodite's pretty cool this is just how i imagine her to be based on my own personal experience 0-0)

Hera- another bratty girl, though not as popular as Aphrodite since she's more public with her saltiness and not as attractive. Has horrible luck with dating, since she often picks the bad boys and welp you know how that ends. Pretty much just an average girl, though on the sassier side. 

Ares- that guy who's always starting fights left and right. Wears torn leather clothes and studs. Been expelled from like 50 schools for violent behaviour, suspended more times than anybody in history, also for violent behaviour. You never know when he's about to go off on another rage. Everybody's literally scared of him. I'd say he might even be one of Zeus's minions. 

Demeter- that girl you never notice. She's pretty quiet, doesn't really say anything in class, sits in the back. She's the one you can never remember the name of. Just one of those average, everyday faces. The tranquil nature geek. Nobody has ever seen her lose her temper. Too chill and content to really do anything noticeable.

Dionysus- that guy who always goes crazy at parties. The ultimate party animal. Though he's not exactly the most popular kid around, he still throws wild parties literally every other day. Those parties as so rowdy and out of control that police have to get involved a lot. Yet he stills throws them. He's that guy who doesn't seem to have a care in the world.

Hermes- the late bloomer. The short, skinny guy who still has a high pitched voice. The underdog, but he's actually pretty good at athletics. Amazingly fast for someone his size. Picked on a lot because of his size, but then he fights back. He can be kinda annoying, since he's that one who asks to borrow something then never gives it back.

Hephaestus- the crafty techy guy. If the school has an tinker workshop of some sort, he's there 24/7. Head of the robotics team, always the guy who people go to to fix tech problems. Kind of a nerd/ tech geek, loves making robots and stuff like that. Literally can solve any tech-related problem ever and knows how to work every single program in existence. 

let me know if u thought of anybody from your school when u read this lol. i certainly did