Chapter 1: New Girl In Town

After working abroad for years, you had finally come back to South Korea. The company transferred you to Seoul unexpectedly and you didn't have time to find a place.

Your uncle lived in the city, so you decided to call him and see if he'd mind you staying with him for a few weeks or until you found an apartment.

He was more than happy to welcome you into his home. It had been a long time since you had last seen each other and he was eager to catch up with you.

As soon as your plane landed, you made your way to the company where he worked. You were proud of him for having got so far in his career as a producer. He was working with big names in the industry these days.

You announced your arrival at the reception of Big Hit Entertainment and made your way to the indicated floor dragging your luggage with you.

Your uncle messaged you telling you he was in a meeting. He told you to wait for him in the reception lounge for artists, which was only a few rooms down the hallway from where he was.

When you walked in, the first thing you noticed was the gold framed picture on the wall opposite of the entrance. You chuckled and wheeled your suitcases to a side before walking up to it.

'Rookie Actor' read the name on the little sign next to it. Photograph taken by Jung Kook. Looking around the room, you took in every detail of it. You'd seen it many times along the years, but only through a screen.

You left Korea before the band debuted, but being in contact with your uncle, you knew all about his job. Actually, you were kind of a fan of Bangtan Sonyeondan yourself and had been following them for a few years.

Your relative didn't know how much you were into them though or he wouldn't have invited you here. You'd probably embarrass him if you were honest.

Focusing on Jimin's picture once more, you closely inspected it. You could have sworn it was called 'Good Boy Jimin' from that one Run BTS! episode. You found it hilarious that they had actually hung it somewhere in the company.

"Excuse me" you heard someone over your shoulder and jumped back startled. You turned to them to find yourself in front of a man's chest.

His figure was graceful and elegant. He wore black slacks, black heeled shoes and a white shirt which had a few undone buttons. Damn.

"Wow, take me to Lotte* first" you blurted out as your eyes widened at the sight of his provocatively open top.

It was when he laughed at your witty comment that your heart stopped. You knew that sound all too well. Warily looking up you finally saw his face.

Park Jimin. It was the one and only Park Jimin standing in front of you and you were fangirling so hard internally.

"Is that really your ideal date?" he answered and his cute smile and crescent moon shaped eyes turned into a sexy smirk with a sinful gaze. This man was indeed a natural flirt.

How was it possible that his exposed chest screamed jump me and his adorable smile and mochi cheeks warmed your heart simultaneously. This man didn't have duality, he was all-in-one, both cute and hot at the same time.

You laughed awkwardly not knowing how to save that. Of course you'd throw out there the most ridiculous phrases. This is why your uncle wouldn't take you out.

"I don't think we've met" Jimin continued trying to make you feel more comfortable. He stared in your eyes unabashed and you gulped.

It couldn't be helped, they were gorgeous. There was something captivating about them. He felt like if he kept looking into them, maybe he would unravel that mysterious aura you emanated.