Chapter 11: Snow White in the Flesh

Jimin, Hobi and you had a little group chat. The oldest of the two didn't text as often, but Jimin and you had been exchanging messages all week. You'd taken the day off today and were excited that you finally got to see them.

After a while of going through your closet, you decided to go with black jeans ripped at the knees, a long sleeve top, a cowl neck sweater and an overcoat in camel brown. You were just slipping into your sneakers when you got a text.

"We are only a few blocks away"

Promptly exiting your apartment, you headed to the ground floor, nervously biting onto your nails. As comfortable as you felt chatting with them, hanging out in person just wasn't the same. Especially when Jimin kept making you all flustered doing the bare minimum.

Just as you left the building, you saw a black car parked in front of you. The tinted window of the backseat was slightly open and you saw a pair of crescent moon shaped eyes peeking at you. You laughed softly and looked around before walking up to it.

"Good morning, noona" the youngest greeted you with a wide smile as he pushed the door open for you and scooted back to let you in.

"Hey guys" you replied smiling back at him and waving at Hobi.

"All ready for Nami Island?" the older one asked, turning to talk directions with the driver.

"Are we taking the ferry?" you wondered. They were both wearing chunky coats with hoods, caps and masks. Clearly making an effort to go unnoticed. Jimin had a striped black and red turtleneck, black jeans, black laced boots, a fluffy black coat with fake fur in the hood, a black mask and cap.

"Yeah, there shouldn't be many people at this time" he commented, laying back stiffly against the seat with his hands rigidly placed on his thighs. You could tell he was nervous about this as this seemed to be a habit of his from what you'd seen.

You swallowed nervously questioning yourself, how much had you observed him as a fan that you knew these specific details? Blushing, you looked away and he smirked when he glanced at you and saw your red cheeks.

He looked down at the hand on your lap and surreptitiously curled his little finger around yours. When you felt the contact you turned to him with wide eyes, but he was looking away, covering his face and stifling a laugh.

Looking back at your interlaced fingers, you smiled a small smile to yourself as you felt giddy and focused your attention outside once more. Hobi chuckled as he looked at you two being ridiculously adorable. 

Both facing opposite ways and shyly holding fingers because holding hands seemed to be too much. The little giggle that left him couldn't be helped as you two pretended nothing was going on.

As you arrived at Gapyeong Wharf, both guys pulled their hoods over and masks up ready to get out of the car. Before you even realized, Hobi had bought tickets for all three of you and you protested.

"Hey, you didn't have to do that. We agreed each one was going to pay for their own stuff. This isn't a date!"

"Are you sure about that?" Jimin whispered leaning closer to your ear and you nearly choked when you heard his satoori slip. Pull yourself together, he's just anxious about the people around us, you encouraged yourself focusing on breathing like a normal human being.

"It's alright, noona. You can buy some snacks when we get there" Hobi answered cheerfully, unaware of the situation.

The ferry arrived only ten minutes later, the trip was only five minutes long. Once everyone that was on board left, you hopped in and looked for three free seats side by side.