Chapter 55: Noona to the Rescue

You woke up the next morning with Jimin still soundly asleep next to you, his arm hung over your side even if he was not back-hugging you anymore, as he sought some sort of closeness even in his sleep.

Turning around carefully, you looked at him for a minute. His ruffled black hair now with a few brown highlights as the dye washed away, pouty lips, jaw hung open slightly being completely relaxed, mochi cheek pressed against the pillow looking extra cute.

How could such a perfect man love you?

He said he wasn't perfect, but he was to you, with his flaws and everything. They hardly mattered when he was everything you thought you'd never have. You truly thought you were destined for toxic relationships, with toxic men, who else could really bother with you?

Jimin opened his eyes and when he saw you he turned around embarrassed. You chuckled and tugged from his arm so he would lay back on his other side to face you, but he didn't budge.

"I look terrible in the morning, how long have you been staring at me?" he could feel his cheeks burning as he laughed softly feeling nervous.

"Lies. You look adorable!" you countered feeling upset that he thought that way.

"I look puffy" he replied sitting up and rubbing his eyes to then begin doing his morning exercises to reduce the swelling. He pressed his palms down on he mattress and deemed the surface hard enough.

Jimin stretched his legs on the bed and arms in the air as he inhaled deeply, then bent forward exhaling with his face down to touch his knees with his nose. He held his posture for a bit and you admired his flexibility.

"So yoga helps with that too?" you asked remembering how he had shown you a few poses to relieve your anxiety.

"Mhm, it improves blood circulation around the eyes" he explained as he switched up his posture after laying back. Lifting his middle and lower back and supporting it with his bent arms, he dropped his toes behind his head. His chin effortlessly pressed against his chest.

"I could never do this" you commented shaking your head in awe to then see him switch his position yet again and make it look even more complicated. His legs where now crossed and up in the air above his head.

You leaned in tilting your head and looked at him as he was upside-down, which made him chuckle amused. After a little bit he sat back up and massaged his face carefully.

"Damn, this hurts" he cursed feeling the aching as he tried to work his fingers around his eyes. He kept forgetting his face felt weird because it was bruised.

"I think I'll meet up with my brother today, we should talk a bit. I know he probably understands why I left, but I feel bad he's stuck there with my parents" Jimin finally turned to look at you nodding.

"That's fine, I'm sure Hoseok hyung won't mind it if I spend the day with him."

"I'll see if Jeonghun can come pick up his car late morning, then we can hang out" you thought out loud as you grabbed your phone to text him.

After you both changed and had breakfast with Hobi and his parents, you left with your dongsaeng for the day. You arranged that you'd come back in the evening and you'd all head back to Seoul after dinner to make it there before midnight.

It was lunch time now and you were sitting at a deli restaurant. You suggested to share something, if your brother didn't know better, he would have been surprised. It was the first time in you didn't know how long that you had had two meals in a row on the same day.

"I should have known mom was going to pull out some of her shit like that. I'm sorry she was like that" your brother commented feeling bad that she had upset you as much as she did and all because of him. You came only because it was his birthday, but it was the best one he had in years thanks to you.