Chapter 73: Submerged Inside Your World

Thankfully people congratulated you from the distance at most as they started to disperse and to continue enjoying their evenings at the park.

You agreed to go on the carousel now that it looked creepier and the discordant music made the experience feel a little less dumb. Jimin was thrilled and made sure to take more photos of you together with his new look.

Taehyung and Jungkook happily tagged along and enjoyed themselves now that they had come all the way here to support their brother. Jimin had needed them, even if they were sure everything would go well, he was anxious and they came for him without a question.

You made your way to the Haunted House turned Zombie Prison to check it out and while his dongsaengs had the time of their lives, Jimin didn't appreciate the maze-like route exploring dark rooms to find gross looking things and random encounters that left him with his heart in his mouth.

This was all worth it because you had said yes, that's what he told himself each time he had a near-stroke.

"Oh look, look! Treacherous Tag!" Jungkook hurried to point out the sign as it caught his eye when they were exiting the building. Now that was something Jimin would actually enjoy.

You went in with a group of nine people and received vests and bullet hole stickers to tag everyone around you. The person with the least 'shots' would win a prize of their choosing on their way out.

All three of you awaited behind a door in a small room until everyone was ready. When an alarm went off to signal the start of the game, a door opened and people ran into the battle zone going in every direction.

The interior of the dark shed was set up like a cemetery, with multiple hiding spots so you could sneak around other people's backs. Dead trees, tombstones, piles of dirt, empty coffins or with corpses laying inside, vaults and marble-like statues.

In a stealthy manner, you crept up to each and every single player tagging them at least once. Jungkook didn't even see you, Taehyung only heard you snickering as you ran away and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Jimin was smacked on the cheek by your lips as he heard you whisper a questionable 'I'm sorry?' in his ear before darting away after slapping his back. He yelled frustrated after muttering a curse when you insincerely apologized. He hated when you did that, it was worse that getting no apology.

By the end, you only had a sticker from Jungkook and a two other participants while everyone else had at least five or more. You smiled widely as they took your mugshot before collecting your prize.

Then you asked the photographer to take another picture with the guys in front of the height marker in the Rogue's Gallery. You purchased a little frame for each to take back home and the two youngest were ecstatic and more than grateful for the souvenir.

Your now fiance observed you as you looked around the little shop trying to choose your prize and again couldn't believe you'd just been running and your legs weren't wobbling as you were about to pass out. You were a little agitated, but not nearly as much as expected.

It had been hours of you walking everywhere and going on all sorts of violent rides that would most likely drain your energy and take a toll on your body. He'd even feared some of them were too much for your body to handle, but he merely shared his concerns and trusted your judgement.

Truth is you were exhausted, but rightfully so after such a long day. You were sore and your whole body ached, but you could handle it as long as you didn't start feeling faint. Your body could take more, but not anything and everything so you'd definitely be sluggish for a good few days after.