Chapter 57: To End on a High Note

Jimin looked at you come and go as you prepared a quick lunch for both of you in the robe he had got you. Your hips swayed in a hypnotizing way as the silky fabric easily slid down your curves every time they moved from side to side.

You sat down after placing a plate in front of him and putting down yours. The feeling of tiredness started to set in and you were frustrated with yourself. You knew your boyfriend had plans for today and you really wanted to go along with them, not disappoint him.

"Are you okay, aegi?" he asked as you were too quiet and looked sort of deflated despite having been all giggly not even half an hour ago.

"I'm tired, my energy goes from high to low very easily" you commented and he pouted, eyebrows furrowing.

"We can take it slower" he suggested not really being into the idea with how hot he felt, but you had to enjoy it too.

"No, that's not what I mean. It pisses me off because I do want to do this" you explained yourself better and looked at him feeling guilty. Jimin observed how you were eating your food more willingly, probably trying to recharge that much needed fuel for your body.

"Let me take care of you, aegi. I'll do the work so you have some extra time to recover" your boyfriend winked at you with a sinful smirk and then looked down at his food as if it was the most normal thing to talk over lunch.

You went over the pros and cons of what you just experimented with and after cuddling on the couch for a bit while talking, he took you back to the bedroom. Jimin held onto your hips while checking you out as you walked in front of him and bit his lip hard.

"Make yourself comfortable, baby" he murmured sensually sliding the robe down your shoulders and letting it fall to the floor.

You laid on the bed, legs bent slightly to a side, arms lazily draped over your head and hair messily spread on the bed as you rested your head on its side following him with your alluring eyes. Your make-up with blueish tones framed them in a way that drew him in even more than usual.

🔞"Did I tell you you are beautiful already?" he said softly as he walked up to you and leaned closer, arms supporting him on the bed as he looked down at you with an indecent smirk. His eyes boldly fixed on your bosom and he chewed on his lip.

"Thank you for the lingerie, Jimin-ssi" you really liked it, he had good taste. There was no reason why he had to get you anything and on top of it all, he had been so thoughtful about it.

"Of course, baby. Thank you for wearing it for me" he added in a low tone and kissed the corner of your lips teasingly before pulling back with a devilish smile. His enticing hooded eyes stared at you playfully as he walked to the foot of the bed.

Jimin picked another toy and showed it to you, it looked like a rubber hook. After carefully preparing it, he set it to a side and took off his boxer briefs again. He hadn't even bothered to put a t-shirt on to eat.

He crawled on the bed and released the straps of your garter belt to pull off your panties, making you bring up your legs and press them together shyly. He smiled endeared and kissed your thighs before bringing the fabric all the way down from your knees and throwing it to a side.

"You didn't seem so shy when I went down on you last time" you took a deep breath at his words, reminiscing of how insanely good that had felt. "Hips up, baby" he instructed you and he unclasped the belt and removed it to then place a pillow underneath.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked smiling widely and then throwing his leg over your torso so that his head faced the opposite way of yours.

Wrapping his arms underneath and around your thighs, he held you firmly and pressed his tongue flat on you taking his time to prepare you for him. He felt you wrap your hands around him and hummed pleased as he laid on his side and brought your hips with him.