Chapter 7: Forcefully Reunited

The band had a meeting with a new brand they might be collaborating with. They were going to look at their beauty products and decide whether they wanted to endorse them.

Jimin had been feeling rather down this last month. He was very frustrated with things not working out for him when it came to his personal life.

Everything was great with work. The reception of his solo had been very satisfactory and he was proud of himself for being able to perform as he wanted. No regrets there.

They entered the meeting room one by one, bowing to greet the people awaiting for them. When Jimin walked in, he froze for a second. His eyes widened as he realized you were standing there, looking at your feet as you had hurried to bow before him.

He quickly bowed and walked next to his members trying not to be too obvious. How had he missed they might be working with Amorepacific?

Jimin's heart boomed in his chest, but his expression was hard and serious. You wouldn't have been able to tell. It had been a full month since you had walked away from him.

He still felt offended, but suddenly his need to know what had gone through your mind came back. He cursed at his curiosity.

After the marketing director explained their business proposal and the benefits of working together while they all attentively listened, he finally introduced you.

You took a step forward and looked at the guys trying to hide how overwhelmed you were about the fact that you were meeting these men that you'd looked up to for years.

And then there was Jimin, looking as stoic as ever. You had to keep yourself from looking away, guilt ate you inside at the sight of him.

When they told you you had a meeting with Bangtan Sonyeondan for a possible collaboration, your heart had sank in your chest. You had no choice though, you were their best representative and they wanted you there to do what you did best.

Their manager lead you all to a room where everything was prepared for you to introduce your various products. You'd make a demonstration applying them to each of the guys.

You swallowed as you walked in the room after them. They all curiously looked up at you, already sitting at their make up stations, chairs turned around to face you.

"Our bamboo nectar formula helps dry, dull skin replenishing hydration and fortifying the moisture barrier for visibly plumped and healthy looking skin" you commented as you carefully massaged the cream into Seokjin's face as he had shown an interest in this particular item.

"It feels light on the skin" Jin commented and you nodded.

"What I think would be very beneficial in your particular case, is that it wears beautifully under make up too. I actually wear it myself" you commented and they nodded staring at your complexion and making you slightly uncomfortable. You normally did well with the attention in these meetings.

Like that you went through all the guys trying different products and leaving samples for them to try. Jimin came last and you could feel your hands shake slightly as you reached for the products.

"What products would you like to try, Jimin-nim?" you asked and your voice became progressively lower as the words came out of your mouth. Jimin glanced at you with a straight face, trying not to furrow his eyebrows, you were nervous?

"The eye treatment gel and the lip serum caught my eye" he said with a faint, polite smile. His intention was not to make you uncomfortable, he was trying to be as professional as he could.