Chapter 69: Hold Me Tight

"For a second I wasn't going to get in, I'm too smart to walk into a stranger's car and get kidnapped. What is with this whole druglord behavior? Just coming with your people to pick me up directly from the landing tarmac without notice and having the flight crew hold me back so mysteriously?"

Jimin laughed at your questioning, he had never done anything like this indeed. He'd always been so private when it came to your outings, he was always in his own car and buried underneath layers and layers of clothes.

"You are telling me that if your dream 180 cm. gangster came to pick you up you wouldn't ask them whether they want you in the front or the back immediately intending to hop in? I'm not sure I buy it" he narrowed his eyes suspiciously, your boyfriend did know you too well.

"No, it was Mr. Park, even better! They have nothing on you" you answered with a little playful smirk and his chest puffed out proudly with a wide grin. It made you smile fondly, he was too cute.

"Do you have checked luggage?" he asked trying to figure out everything you needed before leaving the airport.

"No, just this. The rest of my stuff is coming separately, I just wanted to get through the check out as soon as possible" you explained and he nodded before turning to the staff member sitting at the front.

After they went through your documents while you waited in the car, you were finally free to go wherever you wanted and Jimin wondered whether you'd want to stay with him or go to your old apartment to see your brother.

"I'll just let Jeonghun know I'll be with you at the dorms tonight!"

Jimin was on his own in the huge apartment since everyone else left and, back at your place, your room had been taken over by your brother until your arrival. This was much more convenient for the time being. You couldn't really stay at the dorms indefinitely though, your brother would just have some extra time to clean and move back into the living room.

"I have plans for tonight, maybe you'd like to take a nap?" Jimin commented and you looked at him curiously.

"I don't know, if I sleep now I won't sleep at all at night. Are you going back to work now?" you considered your options, were you going to be alone? He wasn't supposed to be here to begin with.

"No, I have the rest of the day off and tomorrow as well. All for you!" he announced happily and you looked just as excited as he was.

"This is perfect, we can do something for Halloween!!" you exclaimed already thinking about all the possibilities.

"Um, yes, about that...I have a surprise for you" your eyes sparkled and you cutely held your hand to your chest looking up at him in wonder. How many more things did this man have up his sleeve? He usually wasn't like this.

"Yes and the movie we are watching tonight has a clue about where we are going tomorrow in it!" his lips curled up and he wiggled his eyebrows being silly, he was in such a great mood. Seeing him being all goofy made your heart swell, being back next to him felt like a dream.

"Can I know the movie?" you asked tentatively.

"28 Days Later" it was one of your favorites and Horror Halloween* had started back in 2016 with the story of someone bringing a dangerous virus into the premises in anticipation for the celebration and then losing control of it.

"Zombies?" it sounded too broad and you were kind of frustrated. You thought about it for way too long and were still thinking about it when you were in the dorms and getting ready to watch.