Chapter 30: I Know You Always Stay

"Just listen!" Jimin insisted with a slightly more desperate voice as he put his foot in the door.

He pulled his mask down so you could really look at him. You noticed the pained expression on his face.

You poked your head outside and glanced both ways checking no people were walking around. It was dangerous for him to expose himself like this.

At the sight, Jimin's lips tugged slightly on one side in a small smirk. Could he possibly get you to react? If he showed himself would you see he was not afraid of being seen with you? He didn't care about who saw? It was only you who mattered to him right now.

He ripped his mask off and took off his cap and you looked at him alarmed, as if he had just done the most outrageous thing. You gripped his forearm and squeezed it hard, making him chuckle amused.

"What are you doing?? Someone's going to see you, pabo!" you whisper-shouted nervously and he couldn't be happier about hearing your voice once more.

He nonchalantly took off his sunglasses and fitted them on the neck on his t-shirt.

"So?" he said with a cheeky grin plastered to his face.

"Are you insane? Your bodyguards are not here to help you!"

Jimin slid his arms out of his leather jacket and wrapped it around his waist. His silhouette in the fitted top making his presence even more evident.

You looked at him standing there with his shit-eating grin and just wanted to slap some sense into him.

When he went to pull on the hem of his top with a devious smirk, you yanked him in the building by his arm. Hastily closing the door after checking the streets one last time.

"Were you going to put on a show out there? Just stripping for all the neighborhood to see??" it was unbelievable, how reckless he was being.

"If it came to that..." he replied with a low, teasing tone and you gulped looking at his provocative gaze.

You pushed him out of the way to walk to the elevator, feeling the heat rise to your face. His demeanor hadn't been this bold in months, his playing had been more light-hearted.

Jimin calmly walked after you with his hands in his jeans' pockets. The smug smile on his face never leaving as he followed feeling proud of himself.

You didn't look at him or say a word as you both silently made your way up to your floor and towards your apartment.

Once you hung your purse and coat and took off your shoes, you turned to him. You didn't really invite him in so he just stood there, his expression was serious now. He was not joking anymore.

"Will you listen to me now?" his voice was stern, with a hint of defiance. He hoped you'd actually let him talk this time.

"Talk, Jimin, let's get this over with. I don't have all day. I've got things to do" all lies, of course. You remained firm.

"I do really, truly care about you" you rolled your eyes and went to turn around and leave him.

"Noona!" he called you irritated as he walked after you.

"If you are going to say more of the same, I honestly don't want to hear it."

"Will you look at me?" Jimin said in a severe tone that made the hair stand up on the back of your neck.

"Make me" you slowly turned around and looked up at him clenching your teeth, not dropping the bratty attitude. Jimin had enough of it, after his efforts to get close to you, he wasn't going to walk out of here without telling you exactly how he felt.