Chapter 8: It's Only Seven Beautiful Men

"Jimin-ssi" Hobi approached him playfully when he finally caught up with the band in the practice room.

"Yes, hyung?" Jimin turned to look at him innocently. The older one wiggled his eyebrows and smiled widely, making him chuckle.

"Got your eye on somebody?" his hyung tried with that playful smile plastered to his face.

"What are you talking about?" his dongsaeng laughed nervously trying to brush it off.

"Oh, please. The representative, you wouldn't stop looking at her. When you entered the meeting room your eyes nearly popped out of your head."

Damnit, Jimin thought he hadn't been that obvious.

"And then you can't deny you were flirting with her when it was your turn to try the products on. You were staring!" the older one giggled and Jimin hushed him, he was bringing too much attention to them.

"Fine, that's actually Pdogg's niece" the younger one said through gritted teeth. Hobi gasped, his laugh stopping with the surprise.

"What are the chances?" the older one said in disbelief, he had forgotten that you worked there too. "She still seemed interested to me" he added pensively.

"You think so?" Jimin's eyes widened and his lips parted as he looked back at his hyung.

"Yeah, she clearly acted differently with you than with any of us. She was all jittery and seemed to be struggling to stay focused. It was cute" Hobi commented, sharing his observations.

"Oh, I see" Jimin said, not knowing what to answer to that.

Your being nervous could have meant many things. He still didn't understand what had happened the day he took you out for dinner, but after that he figured you weren't interested like that.

As you laid in bed that night, you went over the events of the day. Jimin had been very serious and cold in the beginning, you thought that would make your life easier.

But then his flirting threw you off, he was flirting, wasn't he? Just looking in your eyes, at your lips, that bright smile and wink before he left.

It made no sense that he wasn't mad as you'd expected. Initially his attitude gave you the idea that he might be. It's not like you wanted him to be, but that would have kept some distance between you two.

It was a miracle he still talked to you after everything you did and said. You couldn't let him get that close again, it would be a recipe for disaster.

The following week, after the company had reached an agreement with Big Hit, you were set to meet the members for their photoshoot.

You'd be in charge of instructing the makeup stylists for both the photographs and the commercial. There was no way to not be near Jimin, unfortunately.

That morning you had spent way too long picking an outfit for the day. They probably wouldn't pay that much attention to you, but just in case they did. You wanted to keep up a good impression.

You were representing a beauty company, but it was the band that had you second guessing your every choice. Chuckling at the idea, thinking you were the least indicated to represent beauty, you had finally settled on an outfit.

A black pencil skirt with a loose pastel pink button-up blouse, nude colored heels and a grey suit jacket. Professional but also flattering on your body type.

As you made your way to the elevator to go to the floor where you'd meet everyone, you bit your nails absentmindedly. This was nerve-wracking, what would things be like now that you had talked to Jimin?