Norway's Hair Pin

Your fingers brushed along a couple of objects before you pulled out a cross hair pin. You realized who's it was right away. Your eyes scanned the room for Lukas. Once you saw him, you stood up and walked over to him, his disheveled hair causing you to blush.

"Hey, Lukas?" You asked, hoping to get his attention. He looked over at you with a blank expression, no emotion showing whatsoever. You held his small pin out in your open palm. "I seem to have gotten this.." He grabbed the item from your hand, his fingers lightly rubbing your palm, deepening your blush.

"If someone doesn't get in the closet soon, I will!!" Francis shouted, obviously annoyed. You and Lukas were both shoved into the closet, and the door was slammed.

"Woah! What?! Someone is already in there?! Dude! Why didn't you tell me!!" You heard Al say faintly. "Okay, seven minutes, blah blah, time starts now!" He said, a bit closer to the door.

"Um, ___ how do you play this game?" He asked, not sure what exactly to do. You figured he had no idea what was happening, since he never really goes out to parties and such.

"Well two people are forced, whether they like it or not, into a closet, and for seven minutes they can do whatever, but the most common thing people do is um....kiss?" You finished it off more like a question. His hand brushed yours, causing your spine to tingle.

"Oh, I see..." he said before placing his hand on the small of your back and pulling you to his chest. You squealed before his lips were placed on yours. You kissed back, your hand cupping his cheeks. You both stood there enveloped in a sweet, blissful kiss. You both pulled away, panting slightly. While in the middle of catching your breath he grasped both of your wrists, pinning you to the door with a thud. A few people whistled from outside the closet as Lukas began giving attention to your neck. You squirmed under him, desperately wanting to roam your fingers through his messy blonde locks. You moaned, quietly, not wanting the others to hear. You bit your lip, mewling a bit louder now. He then licked over that sweet spot that made your head spin and your knees buckle. You moaned loudly, the others, mostly France, laughing. He licked over that spot again, hoping to get the same response out of you. You repeated the actions, causing him to smile against your skin. He bit your neck, leaving a mark.

The door suddenly flew open, causing you to nearly fall, until Lukas caught your hand, your back just a few inches off the ground.

"Nice save!" Kalie shouted, pumping her fist in the air.

"Wow, I didn't even expect you to touch her dude!! Nice!!" Alfred stated, laughing rather obnoxiously. Lukas pulled you up, not letting go of your hand. You smiled and squeezed his palm, earning a squeeze back from him. He looked down at you, smiling. You both walked out until Kalie gasped, yanking you away from your lover.

"Hey! What the-" You started till Kalie clasped her hand over your mouth.

"Shut up!" She whisper-yelled, looking around. "You don't want Francis to hear!!" She stated, pulling out foundation from her small handbag.

"What do you mean, and why are you pulling out make-up?!" You whispered back, confused.

"Thank god, you're the same skin tone as me!" Kalie said, before bringing out a small hand mirror, revealing a bright blue hickey on your neck. You silently gasped as Kalie smeared the cool liquid into your skin. She did this a couple of times.

"Phew, I don't think he'll notice that...that was close! You would've never heard the end of it!"

~

Really short but I've been kind inactive so I wanted something up. 😁 yikes. So tell me what you thought about it!

Who will be next? You decide!

Vote!
Comment!
Subscribe!

~ Mercay