Oliver's Cupcake ( 2p!England )

Your turn soon came up and you reached into the bag for your next object. You paused, however, when you suddenly felt a gooey soft substance come in contact with your fingers. Curiosity took the best of you and you pulled it out of the bag. Your fingers were covers in pink icing, and in your hand rested a vanilla cupcake with sprinkles in a polka dotted wrapper.

A smirk graced Oliver's freckled features, and he stood up, dusting off his tan pants. "Looks like you've picked me, poppet." He said and walked over to you, cackling a bit. "Shall we?" He said, licking the icing off of your fingers.

You blushed a bit but stood up, taking your hand away from him. "I suppose so, yeah." You still held the cupcake, not knowing why you hadn't thrown it away yet. You walked along and past him, wanting to go into the closet and get this over with. You didn't know him too well, but the fact that he licked her fingers made you shiver. But despite that you still wanted to get to know him. He was kinda cute.

Actually, Oliver was the very definition of cute; with his bright blue eyes, and his messy cotton candy pink hair. Oh, and the way his freckles littered his face; he was a delicious treat for the eyes. He closed the closet door behind you and you could hear America start the countdown.

"You can try the cupcake if you'd like, they're very good."

You looked down at the cupcake and shrugged awkwardly. You weren't going to lie to him, but felt like he would have gotten offended anyways. "Don't you put weird stuff in them?" You asked. He licked off the icing earlier so maybe it wasn't so bad, but you couldn't just disregard all the rumors you had heard in the past.

Oliver frowned. "What? Of course not!" He pouted a bit. "If by weird you mean delicious sugars and icings, other then good stuff the answer is a big fat no poppet."

You hummed and crossed your arms, taking a bite of the cupcake hesitantly. It was... it was actually pretty good. You were a bit surprised but took another bite nonetheless. "So why do you call people poppet? What is that?" You asked, leaning against the wall of the closet.

Oliver shrugged. "It's a term or endearment." He watched as you continued to eat the cupcake and soon it was gone. He cracked a smile and gestured towards the empty wrapper. "So how was it?"

"Honestly?" You asked him. He nodded a bit in conformation so you continued talking. "It was really good. Probably one of the best cupcakes I've ever had."

Oliver smiled even wider and clasped his hands together. "I'm so glad you like them! Only one person could get my item, and _____, I'm glad it was you."

You looked up at him more and you swore you could feel your cheeks heat up in embarrassment. "Huh...?" You asked. Intelligent answer, I know.

Oliver chuckled and started to close the spaces between you, walking closer and closer to you until your back gently bumped the wall. "____, I'm glad I'm in here with you."

You gulped softly and before you could really say anything, he tilted your chin up and smirked a bit. "Mind if I get a taste of that cupcake~?"

Your eyes widened and butterflies were flying all around your tummy as he leaned closer and closer to kissing you.

"O-Oliver..." you managed to whisper out before he pressed him lips against yours.

There was immediate tongue action, and while you were a bit disgusted, it wasn't as slobbery or gross as your past French kisses were. You could taste the faint hint of the frosting on his lips and tongue, and just from that you knew your mouth probably tasted ONLY of sweets.

His hands cupped your face and he kissed you a bit deeper before pulling away and biting your bottom lip a bit. "It's tastes so much better like this.."

Once again your face heated up in A a fraction of a second and you squirmed uncomfortably.

"Sh-Shut up Oliver..." you mumbled, looking away.

"Awh, and why should I poppet?" He teased, kissing the corner of your mouth and licking it a bit as if he were getting off more icing.

"Because... because..." you frowned and pouted a bit as he kissed and peppered gentle kisses all over your cheeks. "Because I said so..."

Oliver laughed and pulled away, and right at that moment the door was flung open and America and France were at the door with wide grins on their faces. "Ahhhh you guys are so cute!!" America said, laughing and pulling you into a hug.

You blushed and smiled, moving away from him with an awkward laugh. "Yeah.. right.."

Oliver chuckled and walked past you before disappearing back into the crowd. While you didn't see him anymore that night, you still could feel the way his lips felt against yours.

It just made you want to get to know him more.

~

Awwww so this was my first 2p! Hetalia Character suggested by the lovely Everything_Anime and not to mention my amazing friend Mew_Mew_Keki helped me write the beginning portion of this SO a huge thanks to you Em!! Love ya!

Special chapter next so gO READ THAT NOW OKAY I NEED YOU TO COMMENT ON IT ITS SUPER IMPORTANT!!

So comment requests HERE!

And that's all for today folks!

Love the lot of you,

Mercay