America's Flag

Germany and Italy have gone several times now, along with France and Britain. Your turn came around and you dipped your hand into the bag. You felt around until you finally pulled out an item and showed it to America. The item was the American flag, so you knew that obviously America was the person that you would be stuck in the closet with.

"Hey look dude! You got me!" America said. You blushed as you looked at him. You had loved America for a long time, but he didn't seem to notice your feelings towards him. It didn't surprise you though, America is clueless when it comes to love.

He had been your best friend ever since you guys were children, and your feelings had started to grow until you realized that you had loved him. Sure he could be loud and rude but you thought that he was cute anyways.

"C'mon bro lets go!" America said as he carried you to the closet. You could do nothing more but blush as he carried you. When you go inside of the closet America set you down. One of the nations shut the door and locked it, and your seven minutes began.

God was it dark and cramped, you didn't mind the dark but you knew that America was probably close to pissing his pants or something. When it came to horror movies and the dark America was a total wuss.

"Hey Alfred are you pissing yourself yet?" You said teasingly.

"N-no." He responded, sounding scared. Woah, well that was different. You thought that he would be talking with you about McDonalds or being a hero...or may be he would even kiss you if you were lucky.

But he wasn't he was curled in a ball in the corner of the closet. "Alfred are you okay? You're acting weird." You asked now worried about him.

"Yeah... I'm fine bro." He relied quietly. Holy crap he was quiet for once, yup there was defiantly something wrong with him.

"I know that you're a afraid of horror movies, but don't tell me you're afraid of the dark? What happened to the hero?" You asked.

"Fine, I won't tell you that I'm afraid of the dark..." You were shocked, the hero was afraid of the dark, who would've guessed?

You kneeled beside him and stroked what you believed to be his hair, it was dark but you were pretty sure that you were stroking hair. "Its okay Alfred I won't tell anyone." You said to the terrified country. He didn't say anything. "As long as we're here together then there's nothing to worry about." You added.

"Its nice being here with you." You heard him say.

"R-Really?" You asked.

"Yeah. Can I tell you something dude?"

"Sure Alfred, you can tell me anything."

"I-I love you...I have loved you for as long as I can remember. I love you even more than hamburgers."

"M-more than hamburgers?"

"Yeah bro, even more than hamburgers."

"W-well I love you too Alfred."

"Man, this is so un-hero-like. I'm sitting in the dark, afraid, and a maiden is comforting me. The hero should comfort the maiden."

"C'mon, stand up so that we can actually do something in this closet." You said as you helped America up. When you two were both standing you slipped your arms around his neck and kissed him.

You licked America's lips, asking for permission. He parted his lips and in slipped your tongue. America's hands wandered in your shirt, rubbing circles on stomach. This caused you to gasp, and a shiver go down your spine. America removed his hands from your stomach and gripped your waist. His hands were cold against your heated skin, but the touch became intoxicating. You only wanted more.

You pressed your body against his,

"What the bloody hell!?" You heard England scream as the closet door opened.

"Chill England, you're acting like you've never seen two people kiss." America said.

"Well I'm sorry if I don't want to see you two snogging in a closet!"

"Hehe snogging." You just rolled your eyes and giggled as you and America walked out of the closet.

-

I wrote this in 15 minutes during biology lol kill me
~ mercay