Germany's Cross

A few more rounds later, it's your turn again. Italy and Prussia went in for 7 minutes before you, and you knew they got it on. Italy came out, blushing redder than Spain's tomatoes, and Prussia was grinning ear to ear, eyeing both the Italian's neck, and Germany. Feliciano had hickeys up and down his neck, which made the German furious.

Gulping to yourself, you reach inside the hat and touch a few things before bringing out a cross. You tilt your head, not understand what it was as you looked around at the other countries; waiting for someone to claim your win.

Soon though, you saw Ludwig stand, blushing slightly as he walked over to you and took the cross. "It's mine." He said, and tried to smile, but failed. Germany set the cross down on the table and escorted you to the closet that was still heated and hot from the previous couple.

Ludwig let you walk in first before closing the door. The darkness surrounded you two, and your eyes strained to see him. "So..." He started, and you blushed a bit as he stepped close to you. "I have a confession, _________." He said and moved his head closer to you. His hands rested on your hips, rubbing them softly as your shirt moved with his hands. Skin started to show.

"Y-Yeah?" You say, and your eyes started to close.

"I... I think I like you." He murmured against your cheek. His hot breath sent tingled down your back, and you couldn't help but move closer to him. "A lot."

"You do?" You asked him and he moved his head to look at you.

"Do you... Do you like me too?" He asked with hope laced in his voice. All the toughness and stiff posture of his was gone as he was pouring his confession out to you.

"Yeah.. Yeah I do." You said to him, making him smile and kiss you.

The kiss was different than you would have ever imagined. It was hot and sexy, yet soft and kind at the same time. You felt his resistant, and you knew he wanted more from you than a silly little kiss.

You push yourself closer to him and deepen the kiss, making him pulling you closer. His hand was on the small of your back, as he pushed your body full against his own. He groaned in the kiss when he felt your breasts push up against his, but you could care less as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

You rubbed his chest softly and moved a hand down to rub his growing erection in his pants happily. Joy filled you as you couldn't believe you made him go hard for you in a matter of minutes! Was that even possible? You thought. But who could care now as all you heard and cared for was Germany.

Ludwig rubbed your back softly before slipping his hand under with your shirt, his rough hands gliding up and down the smooth skin of your back. He groaned and moaned a bit into the kiss and kept his motions soft on you for the moment. You hum a bit into the kiss; the start of a moan.

He quickly pulled away from the kiss and the once heated and hot room from Italia and Prussia, became heated and sexy for the two of you. He attacked your neck with rough kisses and his hand under your shirt moved down to your butt to grope.

You squeaked a bit when he did that and moaned from his kisses. "Ludwig.." You groaned out softly as you tugged at his shirt, wanting it off. He happy obliged but right when you got a glimpse of his perfect abs, the door flew wide open and Alfred stood there with a smirk. "Times up you love birds. We could hear you from outside!" He announced with a laugh.

Germany blushed heavily and put back on his shirt before walking out, ignoring others comments. You fixed your shirt before walking out behind him. "Hey... Ludwig." You called out after him and followed him into the kitchen while the game continued on.

"Yes, ________?" He asked and liked back at you. His face was going back to it's normal color while your blush stayed.

"I liked what went on in the closet." You squeaked out. "Maybe... We can skip the game and continue elsewhere."

His eyes widened at them proposal but none the less, pulled you into a sweet and loving kiss. He held you close to him before pulling back with a devious smirk.

"Are you sure you can handle what I can provide for you?" He asked teasingly as he rubbing your hips softly again, just as he did in the closet.

You nodded and blushed a bit more before smiling at him. "Oh I'm ready, and as long as it's with you, I think I could on for hours on end." You whisper to him sexily.

He groaned softly and quietly at your words before grinning and picking you up bridal style. He announced that you two would be spending some... Quality time alone in one of the spare bedrooms for the night.

You liked the sound of that, and rested in his arms before he took you to the bedroom.

That night, the two of you talked and kissed and pleasured each other in so many ways possible, that the only time you two stopped was when you passed out, drenched in sweat and smelling like cum.

Oh, was it a sweet and lovely night to get Germany's cross, ya?