Canada's Maple Syrup

In your hand you pulled out something a bit sticky and firm. A smile crossed your lips when you realized it was a small little jar of Maple Syrup.

"Who does this belong to?" you asked, holding the jar between your fingers.

Alfred shrugged at your question and the room was filled with people questioning about the mysterious person. Just then you felt a tap from the shoulder and you looked over, seeing Matthew who hid his face behind Kumajirou who sniffed the air-more rather at you-and looked up at his blushing master.

"Who is she?" Kumajirou asked.

"Th-that's _________,"

"Who are you?" Kumajirou asked.

Matthew sighed, "I'm Matthew, your owner, Kumabimbo."

You giggled a little, but right then you felt a huge impact from behind because Alfred was trying to look at Matthew. You glanced over and saw Alfred chuckling in a perverted way, and you along with Matthew (and Kumajirou) were pushed over to the closet. Matthew let you inside first; you went inside and could see darkness all over the closet as
Matthew joined you later, closing the door himself.

"_-_______?" you heard Matthew said. "I'm sorry you got paired up with me."

"Huh?" you said, confused. "Why should you apologize? I'm happy I got the chance to be here with you!" You grinned happily, but you knew Matthew wouldn't be able to see it.

You took Matthew's hand and pulled him to you; leading him to the corner of the closet where you both sat and decided to chat a little-since you and him were great friends-and both of you enjoyed each other's company. You learned that Matthew was always lonely all the time and didn't have many friends (except for one who mistakes him as Alfred and tried to attack him multiple times) and wished he had someone to care for.

"What about Alfred?" you asked questioningly. "Doesn't he love you?"

"Yeah, but he never notices me when I speak to him..."

"That's rude," you said. "When I find him, I'm gonna Liberty kick him in the balls."

You then heard stuffed giggles from Matthew who tried his best not to let you hear him laugh at something so perverted.

"You always made me laugh, _______," he said, your vision simmered a little and you could see Matthew smiling at you. "That's what I love about you."

You blushed slightly, surprised that he said those words to you.

"Who are you?" you heard Kumajirou said.

"I'm Matthew, and that's __________!"

You thought it was strange that Kumajirou kept on forgetting who Matthew and you were every time you and he meet. So you thought that maybe if you gave Kumajirou a kiss on the forehead, you might be able to make him remember you. You moved a little over to Matthew's side and with your lips puckered; you let yourself lead your lips to Kumajirou's forehead.

But instead of a furry forehead that your lips would touch, you felt another pair of lips touching yours. When you pulled them away, you just realized that you had just kissed Matthew!

"_-__________!"

"I-I didn't mean to kiss you, Mattie!" you stuttered, closing your mouth with your hands.

"Can you...do it again?" he asked suddenly, making you shiver with goose bumps.

Your heart started to pump itself loudly and clearly tried to tell you to kiss him more, but you always thought of Matthew as a good friend that...well, sometimes you thought about him and you being together, but you were too afraid to confess. You watched the Canadian boy stare at you with his light violet eyes that shined at you, blushing profoundly as you considered the idea of kissing him again.

So, slowly and gently, you let your hands down and your lips touched his again, this time he decided to kiss you back. Your kiss together was soft and sweet, not time-consuming but it felt like years had gone by with this kiss.

When you two were comfortable, Matthew brought his tongue out a little and licked your lips for an entrance, and you allowed him to pursue with his tongue in your mouth. His mouth tasted like maple syrup melting in your mouth with hot air as you played with his tongue a little, enjoying the arousing time you two had together. Kumajirou left Matthew's arms and crawled away, leaving the both of you to enjoy your time together alone.

But before the two of you could get any more intimate, the closet door came wide open and revealed Alfred looking at you and Matthew.

"Dudes, Mattie got lucky tonight!" he said, embarrassing Matthew which made him hide behind you shyly.

As promised, you gave Alfred a good kick in the balls with your Liberty kick, which made the room burst into laughter with Matthew secretly laughing with you. After the party,
Matthew offered you to take you home since it wasn't too far and it was getting dark, (though you could take care for yourself) so you let him guide you back to your home.

At the front of your door, you stopped and looked behind as you watched Matthew walked away with Kumajirou in his arms, but you texted him that night asking...

Will u be my boyfriend? ^.^

You waited his reply at your room, your phone rang and it said...

Yes, I want 2 be ur boyfriend (:

And you smiled, sleeping with the phone on near your pillow after that response.

Meanwhile, in Matthew's house...

Kumajirou went by his master's bed, sleeping next to Matthew who hugged him closely to his chest. Kumajirou noticed his master was holding his phone close and sniffed it curiously.

"Who is she?"

"She's my special Maple..." he whispered, drifting to sleep.

~

Who's your special Maple?

I'm pretty sure mine is my pillow pet Hermione (:

Lol but anyways yeah decided to update since a lot of people have been reading it lately. Please comment and follow me for more updates of my book!

~ Mercay