Greece's Kitty Cat

"Keseseseses~ The awesome me picks _______-ha to pick out of the hat next~" Prussia yelled in your ear, you scream and roll off the couch, barely missing the kittens.
"Go away you bloody rapist!" You screech, slapping the hat away.

"Just pick from the hat and I will!"

"God dammit fine!" You yell, shoving your hand into the hat. Your hand reaches something soft and furry, you pull out a pair of soft felt cat ears. Prussia and France grab you by your elbows, shoving you into the closet before you could even comprehend who it might belong to, where you soon gaged on the overly strong scent of Germany's beer. Ugh, he and Italy must've spilled some, you thought. The door soon opened again, releasing a blast of fresh air directly before someone else is shoved in. They land directly on you.

"Bloody hell!" You squeak, the person suddenly sits up.

"Ah? ______~ is that you?"

"Greece?" You whisper.

"Yes.."

"Oh, nya!" You giggle, blushing. You both stand and you lean back on the wall, a slight weight suddenly hovers over you as Greece leans over. He placing a hand on either side of your head, trapping you against the wall. You could practically feel his muscles, hard and developed from digging nonstop in the Greek ruins.

"Hey.." He whispered, his breath hot on your face. He smelled of olive oil and wine, and not to mention the cats he was always with, your face burns with a heavy blush. "May I?" He asked politely, brushing your hair from your face gently. You nod slowly, Greece leans down and gently presses his lips to yours, as if he was making sure it was okay.

You hook your arms around his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss, shocked by your own actions. As the kissing progressed, Greece's tongue flicked your bottom lip lightly, asking for permission to enter. You part your lips and he explores the new found territory. Heat began to build up and Greece slipped his hand under your shirt and bra, groping you gently.

"G-Greace.." You stutter out. He hums and moves his lips down to your neck with a sigh. He continued to massage and grip your Breast before that same hand started to slid down to your bottoms.

"Wait.. Are you sure..?" You ask. He looked up at you with sad eyes.

"Don't you want to..?" He asked.

"No of course I do! I just don't know if a clapper is the best place to do it." You smiled and caressed his cheek and he smiled back before leaning in and kissing you.

"Let's move to the bedrooms then~"

Not a second more passed before the door swung open for all the other countries to see you two snogging up a storm in the closet.

Greece picked you up and trended through the other countries before heading to a back and unused room. He kicked the door close, drowning out any other countries crude remark or playful tease and locked it.

He parted from your lips and kissed down your neck. You sigh softly and a small mom leaves your lips before a soft blanket surrounds you.

Greece laid you down on the bed and now was above you, his cheeks glowing red and his hair quite messy.

You smiled and ran your fingers through it and before you knew what was happening, Greece was undoing and taking off your pants. Rather eagerly, I might add.

"Mm... _____ you have no idea how much I'm gonna make you moan..~" he purred softly against your skin, kissing down your tummy to your panties.

You smiled and shook your head. "I'd prefer it if you made me purr~" he glance up at you and smirked at the pun before sliding your panties off down your smooth, shaven legs.

"Oh, I will," he chuckled and leave it to Greece to give you one of the best nights of your life.

And he did, in fact, make you purr.