South Korea's Robot

...a...a robot...? "Who in the world is represented by a robot?"

   You got to your feet as another figure jumped up, letting out a cheer. You looked up, locking eyes with a pair of vivacious milky brown ones. A grin spread itself across your face while the man made his way over to you, gripping your wrist in his hand. "'Sup, _____?" South Korea laughed as he led you into the closet.

Alfred shut the door behind you two, "Seven minutes, yeah?" He reminded you as the click of the door locking sounded.

A giggle escaped your lips, "You're becoming more and more like America, y'know; the way you talk, you're obsessed with videogames, the computer, and you're so lively."

Of COURSE the robot was South Korea! He was all about technology!

Despite your sight being limited, you could tell the Korean was pouting, "That's not right! America and I just don't hate each other like my brother (North Korea), but that doesn't mean I'm like him. Besides..." His pout transformed into a smirk as he embraced you, burying his head in your chest. "America doesn't have property over these."

You rolled your eyes before peeling him off of you, "How many times have I told you, Im Yong Soo? Those are not yours, they are clearly mine. You can't have them until you put a ring on it." You chuckled as you pointed your ring finger at him, "Commitment, Yong Soo. Commitment." It couldn't be any more obvious that you were completely joking about the whole 'ring' policy, but truly you wouldn't mind marrying the Korean. Sure, he claimed everything as his, including yours and every other nation's breasts, but he still had a fiery heart with a passionate soul. You wouldn't dare say it to anyone else, but you loved the damn fool.

Im Yong Soo chuckled himself before his energy toned down suddenly, "How serious are you when you tell me that, _____?"

Your eyes widened as you turned your head away, struggling to fight the rising blush on your face, "I-I guess it depends on how you l-look at it... What do you mean; what's with the sudden switch?"

You felt Im Yong Soo's hand turn your head to lock eyes with him, it made you shudder at the intensity you felt in his eyes. He leaned his face in towards yours, pressing his forehead against your own as his lips barely hovered over yours, his hand fondling your cheek. "I want to know if you love me like I do you."

Your eyes shrunk as a nearly inaudible gasp escaped. You took a moment to gather your thoughts before your usual smirk played itself across your lips. "Just kiss me already and I'll tell you." Your hands snaked up to the collar of his shirt and pulled it towards yourself, your lips colliding together. It didn't take long for South Korea to react, almost immediately he was fighting for dominance over you. You eventually gave up, letting his tongue explore and conquer the inside of your mouth.

His hands worked themselves down your waist and rubbed your thighs sensually before lifting them to wrap around his hips. You ripped off his shirt and ran your fingertips up and down his torso, making goose bumps develop along your skin. You felt the Korean smirk against your neck as he began biting and sucking on your soft spot.

"So I'll take this as a yes?" He gasped between breaths.

You locked your fingers in his hair as they ran through it, massaging his scalp, "Does it look like a no?"

He simply chuckled as his hands slipped up your shirt and ran over your exposed skin. Suddenly the door burst open, revealing Alfred who, more than happily, let out a couple cat calls and encouraged the crowd to do the same. Your face burned red again as you slid off the Korean and readjusted your clothing before heading for the door.

A hand grabbed yours, however, stopping you. Looking over your shoulder, you grinned as Im Yong Soo kept his fingers intertwined with yours as he struggled to put his shirt back on. You drew the material back over his head and led him out of the closet to head for your seat, though the Korean pulled you towards the door. "Ulineun miwanseong jag-eob-eul tteonal su issseubnida uli, [Name]~?" (우리는,수,끝나지 않은우리가직장을떠날수 없어)

~~~~~~~~
Ulineun miwanseong jag-eob-eul tteonal su issseubnida uli // 우리는,수,끝나지 않은우리가직장을떠날수 없어 - We can't leave a job unfinished, can we?

~

This was so awkward to write because of his name but like I didn't want to leave it out either but opinions?? Should I edit it and just keep one version or was the name change okay?

Comment suggestions HERE!

Please don't forget to comment and vote! It helps a whole bunch and really motivates me to write and update more! So thank you so much for all of you who do!

Lots of love,

Mercay