Romano's Red Tomato

...a ripe, red tomato. You blushed as you held the squishy fruit in your palm. You blushed a bit, this could either be Antonio or Lovino, your long time crush. Alfred examined the item held in your hand.

"YO! Toni, Lovino, who's is this?" Alfred yelled out, grabbing your wrist and holding it up so they could both see. Antonio shrugged and went back to talking with Gil and Francis. You heard someone walk behind you, mumbling curse words. You looked up to be greeted by a pair of dark honey eyes. You felt your face burn as Lovino took the fruit from your hand and began eating it.

"Well get-a in the closet, I don't have-a all day!" He said quite rudely, as you struggled to get up, walking quickly to the closet. He followed you, the tomato still in his mouth. The light in the small closet decreased as Al closed the door.

"You got seven minutes, startingggg....now! Don't get too frisky." America playfully warned, laughing afterwards.

"Heh, don't-a count on it." Romano said, your heart dropping to your stomach. Why was he being such an ass? You sighed out rather loudly. "What's-a wrong with you?" Lovino asked, his mouth a bit full.

"Your funky attitude." You mumbled under your breath, your heart screaming out, the fact that you don't care the way I do! You felt his chest against yours, causing you to blush even more.

"Excuse-a me? I thought that you wouldn't care-a..." his voice softened a bit, "after all, you don't care about-a me." You gasped silently.

"W-what makes you think that?" You sputter out, shocked by his unusual quietness. Your eyes now adjusted to the dark, you saw him hang his head. "I-I mean, of course I care! Haha, what makes you think that I don't!? I mean you always treat me like shit.." You raised your voice a bit, wanting answers. His arms wrapped around you, the half eaten red fruit falling to the floor with a small splat.

"I heard from the others that-a you..."he gulped, "like-a me?" You pushed him away, irritated.

"Why would you treat me like this then?! If you know my true feelings? What the fuck..?!"

"Well-a I guess...I kinda suck ass at expressing myself?" He blushed a bit, "I-I mean it's just..! Aggh, how do I put this?" He struggled with himself, searching for the right words to win you over. You giggled a bit, and grabbed his collar pulling him closer to you. You kissed him lightly, leaving a lingering kiss on his lips. His eyes widened as he pulled you closer, kissing you a bit more roughly.

"ONE MINUTE WARNING, BETTER START MAKING YOURSELVES DECENT!" Kalie shouted, giving you two a heads up.

"Shit." Romano said, "better make this 45 seconds-a count!" He chuckled lowly, kissing you once more. He shoved his tongue in your mouth, the taste of tomato lingering in his mouth as your tongues danced with each other. You hand moved up, grasping his curl and yanking it a bit roughly. He growled, biting your lip as he pulled you away with lust clouded eyes. "You shouldn't have done that..." he moaned, picking you up. You squealed, wrapping your legs around his waist as he attacked and abused your neck. Your hands ventured through his soft hair as he door opened and your face burned. Alfred stood there, dumbfounded. You laughed nervously, followed by a moan as Romano bit you neck, leaving a mark.

"I think you two can have the closet for a bit longer..." he stated, closing the door, traumatized. Through the door you could faintly hear the other countries.

"Okay, um...who volunteers to clean up my closet when they're done?" Alfred stated, the whole room going silent, only France's signature laugh being heard.