Italy's White Flag

The game continued on for some time now, and soon it was your turn to pick again. Reaching inside the hat, your hand rummaged around before a soft silky fabric caught your attention. Curiosity took the best of you, and you quickly pulled it out, only to see a white surrender flag in your hand.

Feli blushed and stood up awkwardly, chuckling to himself as he looked at everyone. He still had hickeys up and down his neck from Prussia, and the odds were, you'd have to be the one in control.

The two of you walked towards the closet, and Italy smiled at you, holding the door open. You gave him a charmed smile and walked in, soon the door closing and the darkness enveloped you two.

"So..." You started to say, before you felt Feliciano's hand grab yours. No more words were said, as he leaned down and kissed you.

Well he was quick with getting to the point, you thought, kissing him back softly. His lips moved against yours skillfully to the point where you were swooned.

"_____ you probably don't like me.." He murmured against your lips before moving his own against you jaw and down your neck. He intended to leave the same marks on your neck that Prussia left on his own. "..but I find you utterly adorable..." He said, pressing a kiss to the sweet spot on you neck. You gasped in response and held on to his shoulders. "...beautiful..funny..smart.." He continued to say in between kisses.

Finally, once you regain memory of what was happening, you reached up and started to rub his curl. He groaned softly and his body tensed for a minute, and you continued the same simple action.

A smile spread across your lips at how easily you were able to please him, by doing practically nothing.

He loved it though. He loved it so much, that he pushed you up against the wall, earning a sneak from you. This new side of him intrigued you, and all you wanted was more of it.

Even as he tried to move your hand away, you still found a way to rub it, and soon your hand trailed down to his pants and rubbed the growing erection he had. Both of your cheeks were flushed and your breathing started to pick up.

He moved down and kissed you again, running his hands up your sides and snaking them under your shirt. His fingers were a bit cold against your heated skin, and you hissed a bit, opening your mouth. Feli jumped to the opportunity and slipped his tongue into your mouth, moaning into you.

You moaned back when his hands brushed against the side of your breasts, purposely going over your bra strap but ignoring it. A groan slipped past your lips and into his mouth when he continued to tease you.

"Now, now, now," he said with a dark, quiet chuckle as he pulled away from your lips. "We do only have seven minutes." He reminded you.

A whimper left your lips and you rubbed his curl a bit slowly, his adorable school boy crush came back and he moaned softly, loving the attention you were giving him.

You smirked and continued, but soon the door opened and Alfred smiling, staring at the two of you.

"Times up bros." he said and grinned when he eyes your neck. A few of the other countries did the same and you suddenly got self conscious.

You and Feliciano pulled away from each other, and made your way back to the circle. While you walked, you noticed you still bad his flag. And those marks on your neck? Italy had left love bits up and down, marking you as his.

He certainly didn't surrender to this.