England's Scone

"Okay, so which of you less awesomer countries wants to go first?" Prussia asks.

You roll your eyes and raise your hand boldly. "I'll pick first," you say, and close your eyes, blindly sticking you hand in the hat before pulling out...

A rock. Or better known as a scone.

You hear the other countries complaining, or asking who's item you got. You knew right away who's it was. Every Saturday you have Tea with England, and scones was almost always there. You didn't like the thing, thought it was too hard and dry, but England sure did love them.

Arthur stood and sight, a blush on his cheeks as the other countries 'ahh'd' in realization when they figured out the hard bread in your hand was a scone.

He smiles slightly at you and holds his arm out. "Shall we?" He asks.

You return his smile and nod, following him into the small closet that was supposed to represent you heaven for the game.

Shutting the door, Arthur coughs awkwardly and glances at you, the darkness making it hard to see his face.

"So..." You say and smile slightly. "I'm surprised no one knew what the scone was."

"Yeah," Arthur agreed looking down slightly.

"It's their loss." You say quickly. He quirks an eyebrow and a blush forms on your cheeks as you say hastily, "it's their loss... Er, they don't get your splendid Tea on Saturdays. They'd know what a scone is if they went." You covered up.

Were you really just about to admit the small crush you have on the country before you?

"So, _____," He says with a smile. "Uh, sorry you had to get picked with me."

"Picked with you? I'm honored! It's better than some perv like... Like France for instance." You say and he smiled. You can see that. His smile widens and he loops his arm around your waist.

"Well, if you're glad your stuck with me, and not some 'perv' then would you be glad if I did this?" He murmurs against you cheek and into your ear, before moving his head and capturing your lips with his.

It was breathtaking, the kiss I mean. His lips worked softly and swiftly against yours, and your arms move up to pull him closer to you. You could taste the tea off his lips from Tea time you guessed, and it just made you want to kiss him more. The sweet kiss ended too soon. Leaving you wanting for more.

"So," Arthur starts, resting his forehead against yours as he pulls your form full against his. "Were you glad I did that?"

You nod quickly and smile. "So glad that I want you to do it again," you whisper to him, making the British man grin. He smashed his lips into yours in a bruising kiss. The softness bland sweet taste of tea gone as all you can think about is his lips working against yours heatedly, and the ways his hands moved up and down your back.

You let a moan slip past your lips and into his mouth, completely turning him on. And he wasn't even doing anything!

You felt his member harden through his pants, and a groan slips past his lips. A blush covers your cheeks again and his hands rest at your hips; tugging you closer. They're stealthy, invisible almost as they slide under your shirt and to your chest. Another moan escapes your lips and you break the kiss.

Not much is done before Arthur moved his head down and kisses your neck, gently biting it. You bite your lip, hoping to keep in your moans as he works wonders on your body. You try and repay him back by grinding your hips against his in circular motions. He groans softly again and his member grows harder. Your hand that rests on his shoulders moves down, right to his me-

"7 minutes are up du-whoa!!! Arthur and _____ are getting it ooooon!!" America yells as he throws the door open, showing you to the rest of the countries. Arthur and you blush before untangling from each other. He fixes his clothes and mutters something to you, before leaving the closet.

"Shut up Alfred," he says to America, as the counties smirked at you two. You fixed you hair before leaving the closet, smiling to yourself from the actions before.

You knew England enjoyed them too.

He was still hard.

Seven Minutes in Hetalia Heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें