Scottland's Lighter

Your hands brushes against some pretty weird objects in the hat. Not really putting much though into it, you grip something randomly, pulling it out. You turn your head back around, bringing the object into view.

"A lighter..." you say uncertain. The object is snatched from your hand by a very enthusiastic Alfred. "OKAY DUDES, WHO'S LIGHTER!" Alfred shouts at the top of his lungs.

You pull your fingers out of your ears, having plugged them to block out the loud American's shout. "There's no need to shout Alfred." You mutter, ears ringing slightly.

"That'd be mine lassie." a voice says from behind you. "Speak of the devil." you say grimily, turning to be meet with jade eyes. He simply smirks, walking past you to the closet.

Before you can even open your mouth to protest, you are picked up and shoved (quite harshly if I might add) into the darkness of the closet. You immediately collide with something (someone), causing both of you to fall with a thud to the ground.

A grunt comes from under you. With a groan of your own, you push yourself up from the soft surface, trying to blink away the darkness. "You know, if you just wanted to get down to it, you could have just said so." Allistor says, looking up at the ceiling.

An instant blush comes to your face when you realize just exactly what he means. Him lying back completely on the floor, you straddling his waist- cut that- your nether regions pressed to his waist, legs to either side his waist, his warm hands gripping your hips with a little more firmly, your forearms at either side of his.

"You wish." you snap sitting up, sitting back on his waist lightly. You let your hands fall more to his side. He snickers, sitting up, gazing at your e/c eyes with his own dazzling jade ones. You stare into them with a hard gaze, refusing to give into to him.

"Oh really?" he ask cocking a brow, letting one of his hand slide up your side. You go to open your mouth, but his lips instantly cut you off, his hand shooting up from to side of your breast to the back of your head, pulling you to him, crashing your lips into his. His tongue starts playing with yours, forcefully taking the lead in the dance.

'Wanna play rough huh' you think. You push yourself down against him, earning a moan from him, putting more pressure onto his waist. Following directly from the quick action, you push him back down. His back re-connects with the floor with a thump, your hands entangling in his fiery red hair, pushing your mouth more forcibly against his.  Your lower area is pressed against his. He lets a deep groan go, vibrations coming up from this chest to his throat, not expecting this (any of it, especially coming from you).

By now, he's been caught off guard not once but twice, giving you a clear advantage. Your lips grind against his, tongue forcefully wresting his now, both of you moaning in sync. He's starting to enjoy this, his mind going completely haywire right now.

And, you pull away just like that, allowing your eyes to slide open. Allistor is flushed with warmed skin all over, eyes half lidded, misted, staring up at the ceiling, chest heaving.

You lean down once more, pressing your lips firmly to his, before your presence leaves him completely with a dumbfounded expression on his face to match the action.

Light floods the closet, Allistor propping himself up to watch you walk out of it, taking one glance to him from over your shoulder, leaving him there a mess.

Flushed, still panting, shirt disheveled, tussled hair an absolute mess, saliva brushing off the side of his mouth, and a noticeable tent in his pants (quite a sight I know). "Wow." he manages to breathe.

~

Kinda short but I needed to update lol.

Comment a request HERE.

And don't forget to vote and follow me for more one shots.

Requested by: Mew_Mew_Keki

~ Mercay