Alejandro's Purple Ribbon ( 2p! Spain )

You guessed that Flavio meant you when he pointed at the group of girls where you where huddled in as well. Not waiting him to start calling you again you stepped outside from your girl's group and made you way towards the hat. As you walked you could feel that everyones eyes were on you. This made you a tad bit nervous and tense, but you tried not to let it show.

You walked up to the hat and without any more delays, you stuck your hand inside it and started to search for your specific item. There were a lot of different items and a lot of them were tempting, but you were looking for something simple. If one of these guys managed to put something simple in there then they must have been a real special case. Then your hand touched something that seemed to draw your interest the most, so you grabbed it and pulled it out.

"A purple ribbon?" you asked out loud and showed your item to everybody. Couple guys sniggered at you choice of words. To your surprise Alejandro grumbled and stepped out.

"It's a string, not a ribbon!" he snapped and grabbed the purple ribbon from your hand. You were a bit offended by his rudeness but tried not to let it show.

"Don't worry about him sweetie, he always ties his hair with a ribbon. Now in the closet you go!" Flavio cheered and started to push you two towards a door on other side of the room. Alejandro angrily protested against the pushing, but you went willingly. Then he pushed you two inside the closet and shut the door behind you two.

The first thing you noticed was that it wasn't actually a closet he had pushed you in but a huge bedroom. There was a huge double bed next to a wall, but that was really it. Other than that, the room was filled with dust, much like the rest of the house.

"Um... I think we went into the wrong room..." you reached for the door but noticed Alejandro moving past you and into the room even more.

Alejandro scoffed and went towards the bed. Without caring about the dust or his clothes he let himself fall on his back on the bed. The dust spring up in the air and you had to cough when some of it went in your breath. Gross! You glared at the Spanish man but he was too busy glaring at the roof to notice or even care.

You have never really met Alejandro in person before. Or you sorta did. You were and quick-witted and playful member of the Allies. Therefore you sometimes had to fight against members of the Axis. Usually you played time, analyzed situations and made their members trip on their own two legs but sometimes you had to fight against them as well.

After an awkward moment of silence, you cleared your throat to get his attention. "So... Should we kiss or something?" you asked and took a step closer to the bed and the man.

"What makes you think that I want to kiss you fémina? Last time we saw each other you made a fool out of me by tripping me on my own axe!" Alejandro snapped. That was him? There were seriously too many southern men there in Axis for you to remember who was really who and who wasn't.

"I'm dearly sorry about that but if I might remind you that you were pretty keen to chop of my head off from my shoulders."

Alejandro scoffed, clearly not really caring if he was trying to kill you or just harm you. This annoyed you but since you couldn't change man's personality you let it be. Instead you tried to find something nice from the old room. Besides the dusty bed there was really nothing. An old lamp hang from the ceiling, but it looked like it could fall down on any minute and there was a broken mirror standing against the wall, but that was really it.

"This is getting boring really quickly." you complained, sighing and crossing your arms. You needed constantly something to do or think and this man was offering you nothing. Maybe you should play with him a little bit.

"Shouldn't you Spanish people be passionate as fire and lively as the sun itself?"

"Pfft, that's a stereotype fémina. Don't confuse me to those happy pappy idiots."

"Oh? Then maybe you aren't just a real Spanish man then?" you challenged. That seemed to do it. Alejandro pushed himself up until he was sitting on the edge of the bed and glared holes at you. If the look could kill he would have killed you a thousand times already.

"Take that back."

"Why should I?"

"Take it back!"

"Prove me that you're a Spanish and I just might take it back." you challenged. Alejanro's glare at you hardened. Then suddenly he got up on his feet and marched up to you. You stared at him with a clear challenge in you eyes and his dark brown eyes hardened. Suddenly he sneaked his arm around your waist and yanked hard, pulling you right against his hard chest.

A yelp managed to escape between your lips and Alejandro used this moment of weakness of yours to his behalf as he smashed his lips against yours and pushed his tongue inside you slightly open mouth. The kiss certainly didn't lack passion. On the contrary, Alejandro drowned you in a passion that you thought wasn't possible.

You two kissed like that an forever. He wasn't exactly dominating you but rather tried to be equals with you. His kiss was just so intense that it made your legs feel weak. Like sensing this, Alejandro slipped both of his hands around your waist to keep you upright. Then you finally parted for much needed breath. Or you did.

While you were gasping for much needed air, Alejandro lowered himself over your neck and started to leave small kisses all over it. His lips were everywhere, on your throat, on the crook of your neck and on your collarbone. You moaned a quietly, feeling his lips, tongue and teeth gracing against your skin.

But then the door was suddenly thrown open and you two pulled away quickly in shock. You both turned towards the door and saw familiar blond Italian there, smiling like a fool.

"Time's up darlings!" Flavio yelled from a door way and smiled when he saw you two, "Oh, and it looks like the first round was a success!"

"Tch, barely! I had to do all the work here!" you scoffed pushing yourself away from the Alejandro and tidied up your mess of a hair and shirt. The man was blown speechless and he was about to protest angrily, when you suddenly winked at him over your shoulder and smiled mischievously, like a cat. This silenced him again and made you laugh inside. You made your way out of the room like a victorious analyzer you were and towards your group of friends. Behind you Alejandro came to room's door, but before he got anywhere Flavio stopped him.

"Well~? How was it Ale?" the fashionable man asked excitedly and nudged his friend in the ribs. Alejandro scoffed and turned to look away from the blond Italian, but quickly a small smirk formed to his lips and even a little spark of mischievousness appeared in his eyes.

"Wasn't actually that bad." he said. Flavio squealed almost in girly fashion and was about to ask more from his dear friend, but Alejandro quickly left him to stand alone in favor of getting to hear what you had to say about your two's time together. It probably wasn't anything good, but he still wanted to hear it.

. . .

It's been fucking forever omfg. Well don't worry because I have something planned for 18k!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH NOW PLEASE ENJOY MY LITTLE SPANISH TOMATO 🍅

Lots of love,
Mercay