Switzerland's Bullet

...a bullet?

You turned your head as a figure stood up, clutching his rifle protectively. You recognized the nation: Switzerland. 'Great. Just great. I just had to get him, didn't I?' You restrained from rolling your eyes as he made his way over to you.

He held his hand out and you looked at him
Nervously before handing him the butler, to which he stuffed into of her pocket roughly.

A lot of people figured you despised the trigger-happy man, but quite honestly you felt the polar opposite of him. You had formed a rather large crush on him, yet continued to display displeasure and disgust towards him to cover up any suspicions of feelings. Not even your closest friend, Liechtenstein, had been informed though you thought it was possible she figured it out on her own.

Your accusations were proven correct as the soft-spoken girl smiled at you knowingly, making you turn your head to hide the heat rising to your face. "L-Let's just get this done and over with..." Vash muttered, his clutch to his rifle tightening and loosening.

"Do you really need to bring your gun in there? It's not like I'm going to murder you." You added spite to the comment, though truly you were a little hurt that he didn't trust leaving his gun to go in a stupid-ass closet for seven minutes of his life.

"I suppose not..." He mumbled before setting the gun down and hurriedly leading you to the closet by your wrist. "Just hurry up..."

When America shut and locked the door, you were left shrouded in darkness. Your eyes adjust quickly, however, and you made out the Swiss' outline through the black. The atmosphere was heavy with silence, causing your nerves to begin tearing at you.

Since he couldn't see your face anyways, you let your guard down and allowed your expression to mimic your thoughts. 'Why am I such an idiot?' You thought to yourself, 'If only I was sweet and gentle like Liechtenstein, then maybe the stupid idiot would like me better...' Your eyes flickered from side to side while you muttered something.

"What was that?" The blonde looked at you weirdly, furrowing his eyebrows while doing so.

You leaned against the wall opposite of him with an agitated sigh, "It's nothing."

"Obviously it's something, or else you wouldn't have said it aloud."

You shot him a brief glare before scoffing, "Well, it's not important, okay? Even if it was, it's not like you would care."

Switzerland's eyes shifted to the wall to your left, "I don't recall ever saying that." His voice was cold but his eyes portrayed something different, it made you want to go up to them and stare into his stunning eyes for eternity.

Fighting against the urge, you shot back at him with equivalent coldness, "You certainly claim it with your actions. I mean, a gun? Were you afraid I'd kill you or were you planning my death instead?"

You heard a slight gasp escape from the Swiss' throat as his cheeks began heating up, "I-I-It was for safety precautions."

"Sure it was..." You said with a sarcastic tone as you rolled your eyes.

Vash moved closer to you, gripping your shoulders, "Think what you want, but that's not it! I'll prove it to you; I'll prove to you that I care about you!" Immediately, his hand clamped over his mouth as heat radiated madly from his face, "S-Sorry, I-I w-was just... I just let my instincts t-take over." His other hand slipped from your shoulder as he turned his back to you, cursing German into his hand.

Red was flushing your own cheeks as you gripped your skirt, 'He... cares about me...?' The endless questions reeled through your head as you searched desperately for an answer. You hissed your own curse in your native tongue before moving forward, wrapping your arms around his form.

His face got even redder, considering it was even possible, as he tensed up. "Wh-Wh-What are you doing?! Get off of me!" You buried your burning face into his coat as you grumbled something into it. "What...?" His voice softened slightly while struggling to keep the glower in his features.

"I... I said thank you!" You hollered, refusing to move your head from his back.

"Why are thanking me? Are you mad?" He questioned you, raising an eyebrow as he turned his head over his shoulder to look at you.

"For caring about me, stupid... and yes, it's quite possible that I am mad!"

Vash heaved a sigh before turning around and pulling you into an embrace, holding your head to the crook of his neck. "That's no reason to thank me, fool... There are lots of people who care about you, why would mine be of any significance?"

You raised your head, struggling not to cry like it was your lifeline. "Because you mean the most to me out of all of them." Switzerland's face had cooled down a little, though it was futile considering it just flared red all over again.

Perhaps you had previously consumed a little too much alcohol previously or your feelings had finally overpowered you, but you proceeded to tug on the collar of his shirt and pull his head forward, colliding both of your lips together. Switzerland was rigid for a few moments, completely taken off guard. He finally responded, though, gliding his tongue over your bottom lip hesitantly.

You ran a hand through his hair, entangling your fingers within his golden locks. His hands snaked down to your waist while your tongue coaxed his into play. He eventually let his confidence build before his hand moved to your thigh and lifted you up, allowing your legs to wrap around his waist. Encouraging his tongue to explore your mouth, you slowly began massaging his scalp at a steady pace, earning a low purr from his throat.

He broke away for air, one of his fingers tracing your jaw line down to the side of your neck and along your collar bone, sending shivers down your spine. Now pressed against the wall, he seemed to debate on whether to advance or not, but soon forgot about worrying about his dignity and began grinding his hips into yours.

Right on cue, Alfred slammed the door open before he began laughing so hard he collapsed to the floor, "O-Oh my God, Switzerland! Wh-Who knew you had it in you?! Pfffft, if only I had my camera—wait a minute, I do! F-France, hurry and g-get my camer—"

His laughing fit got cut short as Switzerland kicked him in the head, "Sh-Shut the hell up, America!"

You couldn't help but let out a small giggle before slipping your hand into his, making him tense up again. He calmed down though and intertwined his fingers with yours, averting his gaze elsewhere to hide the pink still lingering on his face. A smile found its way onto your face when he looked back over to you, "Ich liebe dich."

His gorgeously green irises widened as he struggled to fight against the blush threatening to overwhelm his entire face, "I-I-Ich liebe d-dich auch...." He muttered to you before picking up his abandoned rifle and slinging it over his shoulder, a spark of protection glimmering in his eyes. With that, you knew he'd take a bullet for you at any moment, and you'd do the exact same thing for him.

~~~~~~~
Ich liebe dich --- I love you; German
I-I-Ich liebe d-dich auch --- I-I-I love y-you too

~

Again, not a lot of experience with Switzerland but I hope you guys enjoyed!

Comment a request HERE!

I'm gonna start doing some 2p! countries here soon so that'll be fun, right?

Please make sure to comment and vote for my story, it really helps me a lot!

Lots of love,

Mercay