Prussia's Yellow Feather

A few more people go by and you volunteer to go again. Reaching into the hat you pulled out the first thing that your finger tips grazed; a yellow feather.

You held it up, inches from your face and have it a confused look. As if it was the one to answer your questions. "Who's is this?" You ask finally and look up at the others.

One face pops out, and you mentally groan. Oh god... You think, and watch as he put a hand to his puffed out chest.

"It belongs to the less awesome Gildbird who belongs to the more awesome me!" Prussia explained and stood up proudly. He grinned, and his bright red eyes scorched through yours.

Gilbert strode over and pulled you up to your feet, taking your hand in his and guiding you over to the closet.

You never really thought about Gilbert as anything more than a friend, but right now, the way his eyes met yours, and how confident he was, you knew things were going to get heated up rather quickly.

He smirked at you, his signature smirk that came upon his face whenever he seemed to be talking about himself. The more and more you think about it, you realize how self centered this man really is. How could he show affection for someone other then himself and maybe his family?

A small frown creases on your lips, and the Prussian's smirk falters a bit before closing the door. A distinct lock sound is made and you gulp silently, saying nothing.

"Did I... Did I do something wrong?" He asks, looking at you with curious and worried eyes. You gaze up at him and bit your tongue, trying to keep in what you were feeling.

"No... Nothing at all." You say and smile. The smile was a fake one, but surprisingly he couldn't tell. He's probably too proud of himself to notice.

He gently cups your chin and smiled softly, his eyes holding over as they studied your lips. Pink, and smooth. And for seven minutes, all his.

You blink and try to hold in the small gasp that wanted to escape your lips when he pulled you flush against his body, wrapping an arm tightly and securely around your waist. You pull your bottom lip in between your teeth slightly and look up at the tall man, only to hear him groan.

"Do you realize how sexy you look when you do that?" He asks you, bending his face to be centimeters from yours. Your breath catches up and you try not to seem so... So vulnerable. Like putty in his hands.

And that's just what he wants.

He leans down and kisses your cheek softly. "You're so irresistible, ______." He murmurs again and looks at our face before leaning in and capturing you lips in a kiss.

A blush crept along your cheeks and you awkwardly kissed him back, that same thought still rummaging through your head.

Gilbert soon notices how emotionless you seem to be and pulls away, looking at you with concern. "What is it?" He asks.

"Nothing," the lie slips through your lips easily, and even you seem to believe it for a moment.

Gilbert frowns sadly and looks down, dropping you from his hold. And in all honestly, it saddens you a bit when you weren't in his arms.

I shouldn't be thinking that! You scold yourself and frown at him. He's just my friend!

But maybe... Maybe he's more then that.

You gently cup his face and make him look at you as you smile. "You shouldn't frown," you say and smile, rubbing his cheeks softly with the pads f your thumbs. "You don't look as cute when you frown."

He looks at you with wide eyes and smiles. He wraps his arms around you once more, leaning down to kiss the top of your head.

"You're the one who doesn't look cute when she frowns."

You smile at him softly and blush, caressing his cheeks. Gilbert takes his good told time and smiles at you softly before leaning in and kissing you. Your lips both move in sync together, softly and gently.

But you know it won't last long with how dominating he was.

His hand snaked around your waist again and pulled you closer to him. His other hand moved up and held your face, dragging you closer to him and pulling our bodies flush against one another.

Time seemed to fly by, and soon you were undoing his shirt, desperate to get it free and opened within the time that you had. "G-Gilbert.." You moan out softly as he attacked your neck with kisses.

Small marks are left behind and soon he was shirtless in front of you. You two broke away for a few seconds taking in each other's appearances.

His white hair was sticking up in odd places, and was messier then normal. His lips were pink and swollen like yours, from all the heated and passionate kissing you two have done. His eyes lusted over and bore into your skin as he stepped forward and kissed you again.

This kiss was far the most heated one you two have shared in the closet. He gripped the back of your neck and pulled you clapper, wanting to taste more of you.

You more then happily offer shin entrance to your mouth, opening it up slightly for him. No sooner did the Prussian man slip his tongue into your mouth, exploring your wet cavern. You groan against his mouth and pull yourself closer; soon nothing lied between you.

But sadly, the seven minutes soon was up and the door opened. "Times up bros!" Alfred announced with a wide grin when he saw how hot and steamy things had gotten in the closet.

Time had seemed to fly by with Gilbert, and honestly you wondered what would have happened if things continued.

Walking out, you smile back to him and he grins at you, and easy blush forming upon your cheeks. "How was that?" He whispers to you, his hot breath tickling the skin on your ear and neck.

"Could've been better," you say teasingly, and turn your head to see his expression.

"Oh really?" He asks and his grin seemed to grow as he grabbed your hand. "Well then lemme show you a good time~"

The Prussian man took you to a spare room and closed the door behind you. And that night, truly was magical.