Lutz's Bunny girl..? ( 2p! Germany )

"Why don't you go now~?" Flavio said getting up to you and grabbed you by your arm. Too shocked to really do anything you just allowed him to drag you to the top hat. Not really sure what you did you took a glance behind to possibly ask advice from some other Axis girl but Flavio snapped his fingers at you, making you flinch.

"No more looking help from others raggazza! Just do as we say and everything will work out for you!"

"Uh, okay...?" you whispered a little uncertainly and stuck your hand inside the top hat. You weren't really sure what you should have taken and what felt nice so you decided to go with the smallest thing you could get. So you pulled out a grumbled paper ball. Confused, you opened the paper, only to blush horribly when you saw a woman with a dog's tail, a kinky leather outfit on her knees and probably wiggling her bum at the camera. The outfit BARELY covered anything!

"W- wh- what!? What the hell is this!?" you yelled out in embarrassment and quickly hid the piece of magazine against your chest so no one could see what you just saw.

"Seems like you got my item. Sorry, but I got nothing else on me than that." Lutz said and got up in front. You turned your shocked gaze at him, "Really!? You didn't have anything else with you but a piece of th- this!?" you asked, your face red from embarrassment.

Lutz smirked at you, took the picture from you and pocketed it in his pant's pocket, "Ja. It vas for some... research."

What kind of a research exactly!? You always knew Lutz was pretty big pervert but you had never had the courage to actually go and look what he read. Klaus always warned you about his younger brother and you usually always listened. Actually you listened always and always did as you were told!

"Get in the closet already you two or else I will make a pasta sauce out of you two!" Luciano yelled and started to wave his knife around. Like now. Even if you knew Luciano's talk about his bloody pasta sauce was just a joke you still listened. You went in the closet, with Lutz following behind you and Flavio closed the door behind you two.

As soon as you two were alone you felt yourself relax. Luciano was a horribly bossy so whenever he wasn't around you felt at peace. That is until you felt a hand grace your bum and then slap it! With a yelp you slammed your hands quickly over your stinging bum and turned around to shield it from smirking German man.

"What was that for!? What did I do to deserve that?" you asked, while trying to sound as hurt as possible and rubbed your sore bum. He had smacked it with some force.

"You vere being criminally hot, vriggling those buns in front of my eyes." Lutz said smirking and you swore you saw a predatory glint in his eyes. Not liking the look he was giving at you at all you started to back up. And of course he followed.

"Lutz I swear, if you touch me I will skin you alive!" you warned him, which made him just smirk wider, "You gotta be more creative than that frau!"

You groaned a little and then suddenly you felt your legs hit the edge of the closet. You cursed your luck and closing up horrible German man.

"I will tie you up, tease you and leave you hanging alone!" you threatened him with all your last might. The man just laughed and with a swipe of his one muscular arm he had you in his arms. You were actually so shocked from his quickness that you almost missed it that he sat down on the floor of the closet and maneuvered you on your stomach on his lap.

"Any last words frau?" he asked placing his hand over your lower back and other at your bum.

"Don't do this! I mean it, I can be vicious!"

"You really should grow a spine you know." Lutz groaned and patted your bum a little, angling his arm right.

"I- I have a spine! It's just really squishy...!" you came up with a answer and actually got an idea just how to save yourself from his grasp, "It's damn useful also! Like this!" you yelled and twisted in his lap, wrapping your hands around him and your fingers around his sides. Lutz didn't even have time to react when you smirked and started to squeeze and pinch his sides, just between his ribs.

Lutz eloped into a fit of laughter, yelling and cursing at you in German. You knew damn well that it both hurt and tickled to be squeezed from the sides. Actually, you found it a bit funny. Catch that, it was fun to tickle daylights out of huge German pervert!

He tried to push you away from him, but you were not having any of that. You easily pushed him on his back, straddled him and started to really squeeze his sides. Lutz laughed and yelled so hard that he actually was about to start crying! You must have been really cruel!

The door was suddenly thrown open and Luciano appeared. By the looks of his he was rather worked up and annoyed. You stopped tickling German man under you immediately as his furious gaze fell on you.

"You two are so damn loud! Quiet down or I WILL cut your salary!" your boss yelled out and you flinched. You never got yelled at as long as you did what you were suppose to! As your atonement you got off from Lutz and took on the guiltiest look you managed to pull off.

"I'm sorry mister Vargas." you apologized and bowed slightly. Luciano glared at you and grumbled something under his breath and went back to main room where others were. Flavio appeared on the door way, all smiling pleasantly and waved his hand at the two of you a sign to come there. You guessed your turn was over. Lutz got up behind you and you were about to start walking when he suddenly grabbed your arm, whirled you around and kissed you!

You were so shocked and surprised and after a second he pulled back. You placed your fingertips over your lips and stared at the German man with wide eyes. Lutz smirked and ruffled your hair affectionally.

"That's my payback for tickling me." he said. You were dumfounded that you actually smiled at that. You would have been a liar if you said that you didn't like that few seconds kiss.

"He he, not that bad...!" you laughed silently with you face tinted red once again and rushed out from the closet. Lutz smirked and followed right behind you. As you two exited the closet and went back to Axis's little group, Flavio chuckled by himself at the two of you and turned towards rest of the girls.

"Ah, love! It's plain adorable or icky with some and sadism and masochist with others! Next bellazza!"

-

I'm so bad with sticking to due dates and realizing I haven't updated this in ages and realizing my Halloween plan really went o shabbles. Hahahahaha well I mean here's something for you?

Hope y'all enjoy and I published a new story called Miraculous Ladybug | Imagines and I really hope some of y'all will check it out.

It's kinda like this except really really short and obviously about Miraculous Ladybug.

Anyways that's it lol.

Lots of love,

Mercay