England's Teacup ( USUK )

Wow wow wow so I took a break from writing this ( immense writers block and well, life happened ) but the amount of love this book STILL has is beyond me. Never did I ever think that a Hetalia story would be my most popular story on Wattpad lmao. so enjoy this fun little USUK shot :)

. . .

America eagerly awaited his next turn. The hours of the night had continued to grow and he still had not been in the closet with a certain Brit.

England sat directly across the circle from America, leaning back against the couch with a blanket pulled up to his chest. He looked so cute and soft, especially with his hair tousled from the last time he entered the closet.

Alfred had to admit, he was extremely jealous of everyone who had gone in with him prior to now. Seeing Arthur come out of the closet, sometimes with a blush on his cheeks or reddened lips; it made his stomach churn with jealousy.

America felt a nudge against his shoulder and turned to look at the country beside him, Canada.

"I think it's your turn Alfred." America looked up and saw Germany and Belarus coming out of the closet. Neither of them appeared to be as disheveled as America thought they'd be, but he shrugged it off.

"Cool dude!" Alfred rolled up his sleeve and stuck his hand into the bag, rummaging around until he heard glass clatter together rather roughly.

"Careful you oaf!" England sat up immediately, his comfy, soft appearance gone within seconds. America blushed a bit and grabbed the item that made England so distraught.

There in his hand was a small, dainty teacup with a chip on the rim.

"You.. you chipped it." Alfred barely heard Arthur speak as his voice was just above a whisper.

America looked down at the teacup and tilted his head. It wasn't glass, in fact, it was porcelain and painted a soft baby blue. It had little green leaves around the rim and bottom, and unfortunately a bit of the leaves was chipped off and lost somewhere within the bag.

"Oh geez, would ya look at that," America frowned before smiling awkwardly. "I'm sorry dude, but why did you think putting a teacup in was a good idea?"

England blushed immensely and stood up, throwing the blanket on the couch. "Hurry up you twat, seven minutes starts now." He got inside the closet and shut the door, leaving everyone in silence behind him.

America was confused. Why would he put the teacup in there? It was so fragile, of course something would happen to it!

And of course America was the one who grabbed it.

Suddenly dreading the seven minutes he previously was dying for, he got up and nervously made his way to the closet. He put his hand on the door knob and began to turn it, only to be greeted with a very sad, very man England.

"Hey man, I really am sorry," America said. He closed the door behind him softly before speaking again. "Why did you put it in the bag?"

Arthur crossed his arms and looked away, essentially pouring in front of the younger country. "Because where else would you possibly have tea?! It's iconic," he scoffed. America scratched the back of his head before shrugging.