Spain's Fan

You brought your knees to your chest as you glanced to both sides of you, the room silent in anticipation as you slowly reached into the hat to pull your your next item. You pulled out a small decorated fan.

You heard a familiar, "Hell yeah, go get 'er!" and a, "Ahohohohohon~" voiced from the crowd as a man stood up from his seat, a grin plastered on his face as his captivatingly green orbs stared right into your own pair of eyes. It was none other than Spain; you felt your heart flutter but your palms become sweaty as you heart also began pounding, hard. You had liked Antonio for a while, though you knew that with his status and looks, it was just a fool's dream. Nonetheless, Antonio approached you, his brown curls bouncing with each step as he offered you his hand.

You stared up at him for a moment before swallowing the lump in your throat and taking his hand before he led you to the closet. America shut the door behind you, his eyes glinting as he reminded the two of you, "Seven minutes~" before the lock's click was sounded and you were alone.

You looked around, hoping to grow adjusted to the darkness soon. Your eyes suddenly met with two shining, forest colored eyes. You loved those eyes; they could steal your soul in a heartbeat with just one blink. "You look lovely tonight, ____." He beamed his famous smile at you, making your cheeks burn.

"Th-Thanks." You smiled, "You look great tonight, as well." You responded nervously. Antonio suddenly took one of your hands.

"Would you care to dance?" He offered with a bow before tilting his head up for your response.

Your face burned red, "B-But there's no music or anything, and i-it's just a closet..." You tripped over your own words, though truly, moving in sync with those tanned arms around you seemed like the one thing you'd throw everything away for.

The Spaniard straightened himself before taking one of your hands in one of his own and placing his other hand on your waist as he took a step to the side and began dancing to silent music singing through the air. "Disparates, _____" He told you as he moved his feet in such grace it was holy, "Música is everywhere; the truest kind comes from the heart, non?"

Your heart was pounding so quickly and so loudly you were positive Antonio could hear it. Even so, you placed your hand on his shoulder and nervously tried to imitate his movements. "I suppose..." You agreed softly before your nerves settled with the motion, allowing confidence to build with every swerve you made. "Do you do this often in Spain? Dance with poor, victimized girls in closets?"

Antonio laughed, his voice sounding through your ears and sending chills down your spine. "You think of yourself victimized, _____? How depressing that you'd think of me as such a vulgar being." He pouted, "That's not very fair~"

A smirk played itself across your face, "How so?"

The Spaniard's voice turned serious, but irresistibly lusty at the same time, "Debido a que abuser de mi cada segundo del dia con una sonrisa en su cara."

You blinked; what had he just said? As expected of your luck, you spoke absolutely no Spanish, excluding the basic yes, no and numbers one through ten that literally everyone knew. You breathed, "What was that?"

Antonio leaned in next to your ear, "Don't make me say it, el amor... Te amo."

You felt the air escape your lungs as you tried to comprehend the pieces to at least guess what the sexy piece of heaven standing in front of you was whispering into your ear. You recognized the 'el amor' part... he had called you that before and you relied on Google Translate to aid you. It clicked; he called you 'love.' Your face flushed a bright red before you recognized the similar repeat in his following sentence. 'Damn it all.' You hissed inside of your head.

Suddenly your thoughts were interrupted by Antonio's lips meeting with your own, nearly begging for you to move with them. It took you a moment to gather your thoughts before you fulfilled their need, and began to join his lips in a dance as your arms wrapped around him while he lifted you up and fixed your legs to wrap around him as well.

'Typical.' You laughed to yourself, 'Even his lips dance.' The thoughts were shoved aside as the Spaniard licked your bottom lip, you gladly permitting his access. His tongue left not a centimeter unexplored, his tongue sensually rubbing with your own when he became bored of roaming his new 'territory.'

Your hands had begun to lift off Antonio's shirt, though as if on cue, Alfred swung the door open with such an obnoxiously idiotic grin plastered on that stupid face of his as he hollered out in approval, Antonio's friends, Gilbert and Francis, hooting out their wolf calls at the sight. You slipped off his body with an agitated sigh and headed for the door, though you were stopped by fingers interlocking with your own. You turned your head and smiled at the man waiting behind you, "Where do you think you're going?" He growled with a pleasurable tone.

Another smirk curved onto your profile, "¿Dóndecrees?" So maybe you did know a little Spanish. And he knew exactly where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disparates - Nonsense
Debido a que abuser de mi cada segundo del dia con una sonrisa en su cara - You abuse me every second of the day with that smile on your face.
El amor... Te amo - Love... I love you.
¿Dóndecrees? - Where do you think?

~

Okay I really hope you guys enjoyed! I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it!

Comment requests HERE!

Please remember to vote and comment. It really means a lot to me when you guys do!

lots of love,

Mercay