༺ ¡Halloween Specials! ༻

Boo-ha-ha-ha!

I have decided to mix things up and make Halloween EXCUSIVE chapters!!

For the entire month of October, these one shots will be all Halloween related and maybe a little longer than seven minutes with your favorite countries~

So get ready for a month filled with scary stories, pumpkin carving, and scary movie marathons~! And of course all with your favorite countries and nations~

The Halloween Special will be 10 chapters long, which will be more like one-shots instead of seven minutes in heaven.

Starting with the first day of October, I have decided to mix it up and have a Halloween themed party. There will be two extra chapters, October 1st and Halloween day, and YOU get to choose which countries you want to be featured in the specials!

So comment HERE on which countries you want to be featured for these exclusive one shots!

Yes, you may choose a country that I have already written about!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Above is my updating schedule for the month ahead! So get ready!

So tell me what you think about this idea! I hope you guys really enjoy it and if you asked for a character, then you will have a special thanks in the chapter featuring that character, and the chapter will be dedicated to you!!

So please comment and suggest a country for my Halloween Special!

Lots of love,

Mercay