Japan's Cherry Blossom

After a few drinks and several trips to the bathroom, it was well established that everyone was into this game. You at first didn't know if it was going to be worth it, getting trapped in a closet for seven minutes with one of the countries. You haven't gone a tremendous amount of times, but when Alfred nudged your shoulder and grinned, you knew it was once again your turn.

"Alright, alright, calm your tits Alfred." You giggled out befits reaching into the bag. Your finger tips grazed a soft item and you raised an eyebrow. Your fingers tightened around it before pulling it out and holding it carefully in your hands. "A... Flower?" You asked. "But I thought France already went." A grown pulled at your lips before your eyes landed on a certain Japanese boy standing up.

"K-Kiku..." You murmured as he walked over with a small smile.

"It's a cherry blossom," His soft yet firm hand grasped yours before pulling you up and heading to the closest without another word. Your face was one of confusion and shock, yet you couldn't seem yourself to pull away.

"I'm sorry I couldn't recognize it." The door closed behind you two and immediately you could hear the steps of the other countries coming close to listen.

Most of them had shipped you and Kiku together for a while but you wouldn't give in to their silly ships. How could Japan, THE Japan ever like you? He was so amazing and sweet. He wasn't flamboyant like the other yet he still stood out like a flower in a patch of thorns.

Japan's fingers caressed your cheek softly as he took the flower from your hands and tucked it behind your hair. "Even beside you the flower's beauty can't compare to yours..." His voice became low and soft as he leaned in to lock his lips with yours.

"K-Kiku..." You managed to whisper out before his lips captured yours in a beautiful kiss.

There wasn't much talking with Japan to begin with, but you expected a little more than just him complimenting you. Nonetheless, you eventually laced your arms around his neck a don pulled him in closer. His lips molded against your softly and soon his hands went to your hips to pull you closer.

His nimble movements were ones of care and compassion, and the way his hands ran up your sides you knew he was a sweet man.

Japan's lips moved and started to kiss and tug at your bottom lip, tilting your head back a bit to dominate the kiss a little more. He started to walk towards you, forcing oh to move back until your back was up against the closet wall.

Coats and shoes started to get in your way and you laughed a little. Kiku chuckled and smiled before slipping his tongue into your mouth, taking the opportunity as you gasped. A small moan came from the back of your throat and you pulled the country closer. In a matter of seconds you were back to making out, his tongue mingling with yours.

If only this could last all night... You thought, gently tugging at his hair. A bright light shines upon you two as the door opened and exposed you two to the others. Both of your faces went a little red as you untangled your bodies and separated.

For the rest of the night Kiku couldn't stop looking at you, and even offered to take you home. Let's just say that the fun continued in your bedroom~

-

Lol two updatessssss haha have fun with Japan bitches. And his name is supposed to be Honda but it makes me laugh.

- Mercay