Denmark's Plush Axe

Your hand reached into the hat and after feeling around a bit you finally pulled something out.

A tiny plush axe..?

After a moment of pondering on whose item you had grabbed it suddenly hit you. You deadpan and look for the Dane. "Den, are you kidding?" If anything, you'd rather have girly Poland or touchy France. Not this arrogant ass-hat. He was rude, full of him self, no good, tall, strong...

You shook your head as Denmark grabbed your shoulders and lead you into the closet, laughing the whole way over and smelling of beer. He must've hung out with Germany a bit before coming into the closet with you. It was an awkward smell, but not too terribly bad. Most of the men had smelt like a variety of beers as the night progressed. Rolling your eyes, you shrugged him off and pressed yourself to the other side of the closet. You just wanted to get away from him. Maybe it was because you were this close to hitting him or maybe because you didn't want him to feel the nervous air about you.

"Hey, _____," he jabs your ribs and you snarl at him, getting no reaction. "Don't be afraid to swoon, I am pretty great." You can practically feel the testosterone rolling off of him and scoff, turning slightly away from him. Even though he was stupid, you still felt a rosy blush spread over you cheeks.

You both sit in a tension filled silence until he coughs and you swear he moved closer.

"_-____?" He stutters, touching you carefully on the waist.

"Yeah..?" You say back, voice hardly more than a breath as you stand on your toes to hear him better. Or steal a kiss. Either one was fine at this point, right?

"Jeg elsker dig." he whispers.

"Huh?" You say, quite unintelligently.

Denmark laughs softly and grins softly down at youZ he brushed back some of your hair and gently tucked it behind your ear. The sudden touch of affection shocked you a bit. Growing up, he was always so... Arrogant, I suppose. He thought he was the best and never really cared much for others feelings. Nevermind show such compassion towards someone!

"I said, I love you," he repeated. If it wasn't so dark in the closet you swore you could see a slight blush dusting his cheeks.

Despite your embarrassment you smile. He was kinda cute when he blushed like that...

"O-oh..." you gasp. Even though you didn't know Danish, the fact that he said it in his native tongue made things a bit sexier. ( Yeah, he had to translate, but that was besides the point! )

"Yeah.." He smirks, finally closing the gap between you with a powerful kiss. His limp arms tighten around your waist and your hands fly up to his golden hair. You have no idea what you're doing. Don't you hate this guy?

Slowly, you feel his hand slither down and snake it's way under your dress, resting lightly on your bare hip.

"W-Wait.." You managed to get out in between gasps for air. "Not yet.." He chuckled and moved his lips down to your neck. He pressed rough kisses along your bare skin and kept his hand on your hip.

"Why not~?" He purred softly. "We do only have seven minutes~" He was right. Only seven minutes, no wonder he was moving so fast. You pull away from his grasp a bit to get his attention. He gave you a curious look, his eyes showing how much he wanted to just go back in and kiss you until the last seconds were up.

"Let's get a room then.. After this.." You bite your lip softly in suggestion and a wide grin spreads across his lips.

"I live that idea," his hands moved down to your thighs and he hoisted you up, forcing you to wrap your legs around his waist.

You gasped softly and his hands were dangerously close to your bum, gripping at your skin and panties. His hand slowly tried to creep under your panties as his lips moved back down to your neck. You moan in protest, moving a hand down to try and push the evading hand away when the door creaks open.

Of course, NOW they had to open the door!

Denmark either didn't notice or didn't care as he continued to move his hands down south and kiss your neck, now moving to your collar bone.

Several other countries wolf whistled and hollered at the two of you to get out and get a room.

"That sounds like a good idea, huh?" You suggest in a gasp. He hums against your skin before gently letting you down on your feet.

"Yeah," he smiled a bit and the two of you exited the flakey, deciding not to acknowledge the other countries who watched as the two of you sped off into a spare room.

Denmark pulled you inside and closed the door quickly, locking it and pressing you up against the door.

"____ I have a question..." He whispered, kissing your jaw softly. "I told you I loved you... So does this mean you love me back?"

A blush formed on your cheeks and now he's be able to see how embarrassed and nervous you were from such a question.

Just ten minutes ago you hated Denmark. He was never nice to you growing up but that didn't mean he was never there for you. You still admired him despite your rough past. A smal smile slowly spread across your lips and you played with his hair a bit before nodding softly.

"Yeah.. Something like that.."

He seemed to accept that answer and soon his lips were right back on yours in a breathless kiss.

That night was filled with a lot of rough sex, sweet kisses, and love bites along both of your bodies. And at the end of the day you knew you did love Denmark.

"Jeg elsker dig."

~

Hey so just an FYI, my story Incoherent got nominated for the Rose Awards. I have the link in the conversations area on my profile and it would be amazing if you went on her book and voted for my story to win Best Romance.

I know the lot of you haven't read it but it would mean the world to me if you guys could go and vote for it!

You just go on her book, go to the chapter titled "Best Romances" and put an inline comment on Incoherent by Tuulavintage and say you're voting for it! It would mean so much if you guys did that!!!

But anywaysssss leave a request HERE for the next chapter lol!

lots of love,

Mercay