Austria's Music Sheet

...a music sheet.

You look at it curiously, your eyes tracing over the delicate notes and lyrics that accompanied it. "Austria? I assume this is yours?" You smile and wave the sheet a bit in the air to watch the country smile.

"Ah, yes, thank you ______." He smiled apologetically and stood, advancing towards you with an out stretched arm. "Shall we?"

"We shall." You giggled softly and took his hand as he lead you off into the closet. A few countries whistles at the pair of you, making you blush.

You never saw Austria more than an uptight prick on most occasions, but he was acting... Different all of a sudden.

The flakey was dark and it took your eyes a minute to adjust before the outline and features of the country in front of you formed.

A moment of awkward silence passed.

And another one.

And yet another.

You sighed and looked down at the music sheet in your hands before reading it over again. "Did you compose this?" You asked.

"Hm? Oh, yes I did."

"What's it about?"

"It's about a young boy and girl who fall in love at first sight." A light blush dusts your cheeks, but thankfully you were sure he couldn't notice.

"It's beautiful.." You couldn't help yourself at this point, and you began to read off some of the notes and lyrics. Music was never your strong suit, so some of the keys were off, but thankfully you were a great improviser.

"I can't say that's exactly how the song goes, but you have an outstanding voice ____."

The blush returned yet again and you smiled softly. "Thanks..."

His long slender finger tips gently lifted your chin up so your eyes met. There was a small trace of a smile on his lips as he leaned down closer to you. "But... I can say without a doubt that you are far more beautiful than any song I could ever compose.."

You're breath caught in your throat and you could barely comprehend what happened next.

His lips were on your lips within a matter of seconds, and the next few minutes seemed to whizz by in such a fast blur.

His hands moved to your hips and wish, holding you close as he pressed you up against the walls on the small closet.

You can't say it was the steamiest action you've ever had, but it was definitely by far one of the most romantic.

Your arms moved up and wrapped themselves around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair as his lips slowly parted from yours and kissed down your neck.

You sighed and leaned your head back up against the wall, letting your eyes closed. "Oh Austria..." You whispered, pulling the taller country closer to your body.

He hummed against your lips, and that alone sounded like it could be a beautiful melody.

You only wondered how his moans would sound.

How your own moans would sound.

He gripped your hips tightly and soon pulled away to rest his forehead against yours. "The last thing I want to do is to start anything in this cramped closet." He chuckled softly and smiled, leaning in to kiss the corner of your mouth.

"What do you say about coming home with me, hm?" He asked. You inhaled, surprised and excited for the nights events to come.

You nodded a bit and smiled back, pulling him down into another soft kiss.

"I would be honored to come home with you tonight Austria." He smiled at that and leaned in, kissing you a bit more heatedly. "You have no idea what I want to do to your body ____."

Your breath caught in your throat and when he sucked on the nape of your neck, a small quiet moan escaped past your lips.

He sighed against your skin and moved to kiss you one last time before the door flew open, leaving a shocked America and Germany standing at the door.

"I told you dudes! Ten bucks for me!" America cheered.

Germany rolled his eyes, but still smirked at the jumping, happy go lucky country. "You and your stupid currency." He said and passed a ten dollar bill he had stashed away for good keeping.

You blushed, obviously embarrassed while Austria was a little peeved off.

"How mature of you two," he said and pulled you out of the closet. "Sorry to be the one to do it, but _____ and I are spending the rest of the night at my place. Alone."

Some of the countries cheered and whistled, sending some colorful comments your way about safe sex and don't make too many babies.

You giggled and pulled your coat on before holding the hand of your beloved country and heading out the door.

Tonight was going to be epic.

-

Little author's note!

So to ample this story updated a bit more and more frequent, I've decided to aim towards updating this every Tuesday and Thursday.

Hope y'all are happy with this chapter. I'm quite proud of it!

~ Mercay