Chapter 2: School Life

Milly's POV
First lesson of the day... then 4 more lessons to go... I thought.

"Hey freak!"

Here we go... i knew exactly what was about to happen.

"What do you want Jackson..? If your here to wind me up I'm really not in the mood so I would appreciate it if you could just leave me alone..."

"Awe I'm sorry princess did I upset you...?" Jackson asked me sarcastically, i rolled my eyes at him and he just continued...

"Boo hoo, I couldn't care less freak!"

Sheesh people these days- I thought reminding myself how much of an idiot Jackson really is.

"Whatever Jackson..." i said trying to fight back tears...

I let out a sigh, "let's just hope this lesson isn't boring like all the others..." I muttered as i went and sat in my seat.

This world isn't fair you see, but when life doesn't go the way you want it too, you gotta step up and act stronger than you are.

My mom used to say to me, "if you let them win your letting them know your weak and we know that your a strong beautiful young girl who has potential in life!"

Im also smaller than the average height for a 16 year old girl. There are some pros and cons but it doesn't stop me from going to the library eating my favourite snack reading fan fiction.

Yes I do get called names on the way like "freak" or "nerd" or "freaky nerd."

At this point though I'm kinda used to it...

No one at all should go through this stuff but I guess I'm just the typical "weak" girl that's an "easy" target.

Well... at school I am...

On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I do kick boxing. Yes I know your probably wondering
"why not just fight back then!?"

Its not that easy... Jackson and his crew... well let's just say they are "goody-two-shoes"

But when no one is looking they beat me up... you see the thing is the teaches will never believe me no matter what...

Its always a lie I'm always lying...

WHY CANT EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP... I HATE LYING I WOULD NEVER...

But then again, who knows maybe they just have a bad past and they are taking it out on me? I don't know I guess I can't jump to conclusions

Finally, the bell ring which meant more me time! So off to the library I went!

As I walked to my corner I spotted my so called friend group, they started laughing about me because I'm so skinny...

im an average young lady who is not too skinny but not fat. I'm perfect they way i am even if i am insecure about myself. I tend to draw or wright how i feel about people and right now i have a lot i could rant about a load of things, like this school it lies all the time to ofsted this school "doesn't tolerate bullying" and "all the pupils are treated the same, there is no favouritism"

oh but if only they knew what Jackson and his crew were up to. Oh boy, it'll be a show! One day i WILL get them into trouble i just need a plan and i think i have a perfect idea~

As i ran off to the bathroom i bumped into the new girl her name was Max, she was sweet i guess... she was pretty annoyed that i bumped into her though but she forgave me and now we are friends!

My very first friend since year three!! I just hope she doesn't ditch me like everyone else... I thought, sometimes thinking about Lilly (my friend from year 3) makes me sad... she moved away and I've never seen her since. Since then, I've been alone.

"HEY! WATCH IT WILL YA!?"

"S...Sorry.. my bad..."

"what's wrong..? You seem kinda sad-"

"uhh its nothing... whats your name?"

"Max. The name is Max, you?"

"Milly... my names Milly"

"nice, see ya around Milly" she said winking at me.

I could tell i started to blush but i tried to hide it. Hey maybe life will get better!!

this chapter is longer with 638 words yes I do know its bad and the chapters do get more exciting and a little creepy (sort of) but the definitley get longer. And I know this story probably makes sense like at all- so I'm sorry about that.

~Ruby~